Passing files blueimp fileupload IE

litinh

I have a problem using blueimp fileupload.When I'm trying to upload a file in FireFox or Google Chrome I get on my .NET side the files with length and filename.If I try it in IE I get an empty stream with no content length and no filename. I'm sure my filearray is right, as it works in FF and Chrome whith length and filename.Can anyone give me the right hint?Here is how my setup looks like:\[code\]$('.fileupload').each(function () { var that = $(this); $(this).fileupload({ dropZone: $('#' + content).find('.fileupload').length > 1 ? $('#' + content + ' .container' + that.closest('.standardJoins').find('.tStampJoin').val()) : $(document), pasteZone: $('#' + content).find('.fileupload').length > 1 ? $('#' + content + ' .container' + that.closest('.standardJoins').find('.tStampJoin').val()) : $(document), singleFileUploads: false, url: '/service/serviceAIO.aspx', multipart: false, change: function (e, data) { $.each(data.files, function (index, file) { fileArray[fileArray.length] = data.files[0]; }); }...\[/code\]For some reasons I cannot submit the form until a button is pressed. After pressing the button I am submitting the form this way:\[code\]$('#' + content + ' .fileupload:visible:first').fileupload('send', { files: fileArray });\[/code\]I have multiple instances of the file uploader as it is a single page layout with multiple tabs (jQuery UI).On serverside I'm getting the request with:\[code\]Request.Files("files[]")\[/code\]Thanks in advance,Daniel