Part 1 - Build a Blog Empire For Free - No Excuses!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Because I'm tired of hearing about how people can't make money online because they don't have any money to invest to get started, I made this quick video. This is just one of many ideas you can take action on without spending a nickel. Set up the blogs as I show, ping them, get some social bookmark links. You can set one of these up every day and do all you need to do. Set and forget in about an hour. Spend one lousy hour a day on this if you're just starting out. It's all free, and if you stick to it, you will start to see some traffic. Then it's just a matter of making money from that traffic. Stick some Adsense ads on your blogs... Clickbank if it applies.... whatever you want.

The main thing is to take action consistently. And don't bother trying to make money from these blogs right away. Just spend your time setting up as many as you can. Go back a few weeks later and add Adsense or whatever you want once they're established and maybe getting some traffic.

One final point about this... This isn't going to make you rich. Not even close. But if you do this every day for a month or two, it can easily earn you enough in passive income to pay your car payment, electricity bill, gas, etc. every month. So stop looking for reasons to fail and TAKE ACTION!!! You (yes you!) can do this.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFy4W_EPT24&feature=player_embedded[/video]