parking domain?

jonnieb

I want to create a site where people can point their domains to my website... however when a user points their domain to my namesservers i need to park the domain... what i want to do is automate this process, so if they go to my site and type in their domain name it will park the domain...<br />
The only way i know how to do this is through cpanel. <br />
i.e. when I park a domain through cpanel, what file is actually being updated?... and can this file only be updated through cpaenl... regards to any responders. J<br />

DavidG

As you may know a domain name is just a name, not a real website. If you are going to create your website

1- Buy a domain name.
2- Buy a web hosting service to provide your online space and enable you to get your website online at your purchased domain name

If you want to start your website I recommend purchase your domain and hosting together. In this way it is possible to get your domain for free. Some hosting services offer this gift today.

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BlueHost service which I?m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

They are a Multi-awarded Web Hosting which offer a Full-featured service only $6.95 a month. You can see their Plan Details accompanied with reliable reviews regarding their service at
http//www.threehosts.com/reviews/1st

Here I have copied and pasted its features from their website to view

- Free Domain Forever
- Unlimited Space
- Unlimited Transfer
- Host UNLIMITED Domains (Support All Domain Names)
- 2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts
- SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
- 2000/2002 Front Page Extensions
- Free Site Builder
- 24/7 Superb/Responsive Sales/Support
- Free Search Engine Submission

******IMPORTANT*******
* This service was awarded ?The Best Web Host OF 2008?.
* If you sign up for this service you will have $100 credits to advertise your website with the google & yahoo search engines for free!

Good Luck!