OHW - DarkFusion Style Release! [BETA]

Well, a while ago I released some rank images called "DarkFusion Ranks" by my designer Max on my site. Well after that we decided to take it alittle further. How about a DarkFusion skin to match the ranks he said and I was like, Hell yeah lets get started. So after 4 hours of producing images for the new theme we were able to put together this piece of crap. Right now, I am still experiementing with the coding of the theme and I'm in need of some ideas and possibly code! I want this theme to be nice for everyone and for that I need everyone's opinion. This is the BETA version of the style but is perfectly safe. There are minimal coding effects. All images are installed however.

If you have any ideas or comments for this new theme, please post, email, pm, IM, or talk to me on my website.

About the theme: This theme is mostly dark with a grayish font. The font effects include rollover = underline and the text becomes darker. The theme images are darker aswell and the default status icons for the forum key are the ones used on OHW. We will not provide you with the PSDS for it so it is up to you to design your own icons. The header PSD is included. So far we have 3 possible headers but the one included is the coolest one we have atm. If you would like to download the others, please post here saying so.

Installation:
Upload to FTP and upload the style .xml for it. I recommend using the Fluid version as the Fixed is still in the beta stage.

Support: Support will be given here on vBteam.info until it is out of the beta stage.

Customization: We will be glad to make changes in the code specifically to fit your needs. PM me for details as questions like that will not be answered in this thread.

Rank images: The rank images for DarkFusion are included in a seperate file.

DEMO: OneHitWebDev.com - Forum - Powered by vBulletin

PSD Download: http://www.onehitwebdev.com/download/DFPSD.zip