nominate button help

chakru

I have attached a image explaining my problem please check it out!

I cant able to add button to nominate topic of the month mod! I tried chmoding! to 777 the buttons folder but nothing seems to work!

anyone help me!

thank you

GgAcE

Try clearing your cache. Your server may have a slow load.

The code should be fine.

Did you name your image properly? Most like you did not. Just double check again even if you already checked 20 times. The simpliest answer is usual the problem with these things.

chakru

lol I checked it! I think psilocybin is right! I checked postbit template there is no code connecting the nomination button perhaps that is missing! or I will go with your suggestion, and check it more times.. with the package I downloaded there is no template edits! perhaps they missed that file! let me double check that also!

GgAcE

chakru said:
lol I checked it! I think psilocybin is right! I checked postbit template there is no code connecting the nomination button perhaps that is missing! or I will go with your suggestion, and check it more times.. with the package I downloaded there is no template edits! perhaps they missed that file! let me double check that also!

Their is no template edits. It's a linked image. If the link is their, your image is just not allocated properly. I have this mod on one of my forums.

Do you have the button in your images folder?

Also you should know it has to be in yourthemes name/images folder as well.

I bet you missed that part =P

chakru

nothing seems to help lol! I checked the files! everything is alright! but the button is not showing up hehe! perhaps I should run it like that or find some alternative.. hehe

GgAcE

chakru said:
nothing seems to help lol! I checked the files! everything is alright! but the button is not showing up hehe! perhaps I should run it like that or find some alternative.. hehe

Hey mate, PM me your forum link. Also, can you create FTP access to your vbulletin forum? I will take care of this for you.

chakru

GgAcE said:
Their is no template edits. It's a linked image. If the link is their, your image is just not allocated properly. I have this mod on one of my forums.

Do you have the button in your images folder?

Also you should know it has to be in yourthemes name/images folder as well.

I bet you missed that part =P

I missed it right let me try it out :p

chakru

GgAcE said:
Hey mate, PM me your forum link. Also, can you create FTP access to your vbulletin forum? I will take care of this for you.

you are my hero! the problem is solved! :D thank you so much for pointing it out! :D