NinJa Warez Theme For 3.8.x Ripped

Filez

win7 why give you demo link so you can run back to them and have them report the deom site.... no way in hell....sorry

Gauravj

Sorry My Fault I Gave U The Wrong Demo

Code:
www.yooservices.com/yoo_downloads

The Database Is Of 52k+ Members And 100k + Posts So I Fell 20 $ Is Too Low For It

warezdemon

Gauravj said:
Sorry My Fault I Gave U The Wrong Demo

Code:
www.yooservices.com/yoo_downloads

The Database Is Of 52k+ Members And 100k + Posts So I Fell 20 $ Is Too Low For It

hmm so $20 is to little for a site with faked stats? let me show you all some evidence: got to memberlist you will find 10 pages of users starting with the word "imported" then look at the most users ever online it says "Maximum YOO users online ever was 9,645, 16-04-2009 at 10:25 AM." so your bigger then warez-bb? btw warez-bb most users ever is "5367 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 pm" back to your site it says " Currently Active Users: 247 (15 members and 232 guests) " but if i go to whos online i get "1 members and 4 guests" oh and more proof " Users active in the past 24 hours: 18940 (14 members and 18926 guests) " look above it says "15 members and 232 guests" hmm seems theres a user missing in your fake stats ;) last thing is how comes your sites so big but your on shared hosting in the usa bit strange right ? if my site was that big i would have atleast a vps better still a dedicated server so yea i would say $20 is to much not to little so all buyers beware its a fake db most users have never been online or ever will i would pay $10 tops and thats pushing it also the reason he "Gauravj" gave the wrong demo was because they got suspended twice in 2 days there excuse was "And For The Accont Suspension The Host Got Bugged Off Due To The Hude Amount Of Sapce And Bandwidth Is Taken By Us" let me just say sapce is spelt space and hude is spelt huge anyway im to bored to type more just don't bother dealing with these people they say they ripped the skin but its the one thats already posted also all the work they did wasn't by them it was done but members of this site anyway im done cya around.

Gauravj

warezdemon said:
hmm so $20 is to little for a site with faked stats? let me show you all some evidence: got to memberlist you will find 10 pages of users starting with the word "imported" then look at the most users ever online it says "Maximum YOO users online ever was 9,645, 16-04-2009 at 10:25 AM." so your bigger then warez-bb? btw warez-bb most users ever is "5367 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 pm" back to your site it says " Currently Active Users: 247 (15 members and 232 guests) " but if i go to whos online i get "1 members and 4 guests" oh and more proof " Users active in the past 24 hours: 18940 (14 members and 18926 guests) " look above it says "15 members and 232 guests" hmm seems theres a user missing in your fake stats ;) last thing is how comes your sites so big but your on shared hosting in the usa bit strange right ? if my site was that big i would have atleast a vps better still a dedicated server so yea i would say $20 is to much not to little so all buyers beware its a fake db most users have never been online or ever will i would pay $10 tops and thats pushing it also the reason he "Gauravj" gave the wrong demo was because they got suspended twice in 2 days there excuse was "And For The Accont Suspension The Host Got Bugged Off Due To The Hude Amount Of Sapce And Bandwidth Is Taken By Us" let me just say sapce is spelt space and hude is spelt huge anyway im to bored to type more just don't bother dealing with these people they say they ripped the skin but its the one thats already posted also all the work they did wasn't by them it was done but members of this site anyway im done cya around.

No Use Of Listening To U UR From Ninja Warez And R Just Trying To Save Ur Theme From Every One

warezdemon

Gauravj said:
No Use Of Listening To U UR From Ninja Warez And R Just Trying To Save Ur Theme From Every One

god how many times do i have nothing to do with ninjawarez im a member there yes but its none of my business just makes me laugh at how stupid you look now after your site has been attacked from all this thats why your selling because your scared that the big boys hate you funny how your going down so fast resorting to useing fake stats to feel big isn't it you even lie about things. just get a life move on...........

Gauravj

Ok Then Why Are U Try To Open U Big Fat Mouth Here Wat Can We Do If Those Stupid NinJa's Theme Got Ripped We Are Making A Profit Of It This Is Not The Only Site We Are Selling This Theme Many People R Ready To Buy It And R Already Brought It 4 Ur Kind Info If The Members Are All Fake How Will U Explain Our Posts Are They Fake To I Dont Think There Is Such A Mod Still

Hey Hey Hey Here Is The Ninja Wares Statistics
Users active in the past 24 hours: 13729 (241 members and 13488 guests)

warezdemon

Gauravj said:
Ok Then Why Are U Try To Open U Big Fat Mouth Here Wat Can We Do If Those Stupid NinJa's Theme Got Ripped We Are Making A Profit Of It This Is Not The Only Site We Are Selling This Theme Many People R Ready To Buy It And R Already Brought It 4 Ur Kind Info If The Members Are All Fake How Will U Explain Our Posts Are They Fake To I Dont Think There Is Such A Mod Still

Hey Hey Hey Here Is The Ninja Wares Statistics
Users active in the past 24 hours: 13729 (241 members and 13488 guests)

please don't be rude to me you don't want your boyfriend being hung now do you? forgot to say i have his full details getting so close to passing them on to the indian government plus all the anti-piracy groups might want to say your erm ****** (im not swearing here) so carry on being rude to me i will mess you up more btw yes your stats are higher only because you faked them in the Cyb Visitors in Last X Hours mod yea i know how to do it to but im useing legit stats but ninjawarez has real stats as they are a 5* site on katz shame you will never be the email your boyfriend got from katz was funny as hell so im sharing it with everyone
14yb988.jpg
enjoy your messed up site

regards your worst nightmare ;)

i apologize to all vbteam members if i have offended you (other then the above user) im not replying to this thread anymore he can get on selling his fake site :p

ashish

warezdemon said:
please don't be rude to me you don't want your boyfriend being hung now do you? forgot to say i have his full details getting so close to passing them on to the indian government plus all the anti-piracy groups might want to say your erm ****** (im not swearing here) so carry on being rude to me i will mess you up more btw yes your stats are higher only because you faked them in the Cyb Visitors in Last X Hours mod yea i know how to do it to but im useing legit stats but ninjawarez has real stats as they are a 5* site on katz shame you will never be the email your boyfriend got from katz was funny as hell so im sharing it with everyone
14yb988.jpg
enjoy your messed up site

regards your worst nightmare ;)

i apologize to all vbteam members if i have offended you (other then the above user) im not replying to this thread anymore he can get on selling his fake site :p

ho.. hoo...ho.. not so funny, how did you got that screenshot of the email.... ha.., you r really funny man...i dont know what are you trying to proof here....

ExtremR

warezdemon said:
LOL! You Owned them Dude :D