Ninja Warez Current 3.8.0 Skin Please.

Filez

if someone would have wanted to rip it they would have done so..... but being impatient wont get you anywhere .. you rip it and release it here.....and I want it tomorrow.

Itsuki Minami

he said he will but be patient stop asking and wait...everyone here are helping for free so stop asking and wait patiently :3 or prepare to get nothing

asoutiyal

i have installed it in my vb 3.8.2 forum, but still there are some bugs... and also i was not able to create the logo like them, if anyone can give me the font or the style of the ninzawarez logo, i could upload the theme here...

zes

It's kinda lame to steal custom themes and use them as they are..you can modify them or rip the skin for resource and not for use :/

asoutiyal

zes said:
It's kinda lame to steal custom themes and use them as they are..you can modify them or rip the skin for resource and not for use :/

sorry bro if you dont want it, then plz dont argue here, as here are many other peoples who wants this theme badly....

Itsuki Minami

and xD yeah is pretty lame, they actually worked hard to make that unique style xD and well...xD try thinking what would you do if someone does that to you

asoutiyal

i know, they will feel xtremely bad.. actually they have found my site yesterday and there is a lot of discussion going on in ninjawarez
the thing, is i never joined katz and never thought to do that... i have 52000+ members and a great community base, so we dont need guest type members from katz, so no matter arises that we will be banned from katz..

why dont ninjas take this in a positive way, they should be proud that someone is ripping their theme, this means that only best one are ripped.. i know they are extremely good, thats y i ripped their theme... i never thought that they will find my site.. my plans were diffrent, i want to join their networks..but alas...!!! everything went in a wrong way...
sorry ninjas...

Itsuki Minami

xD actually I didn't like you ripping their style ya is something to be proud but is also xD something i will do i will take down all those fuckers that try to rip my styles xD and when i see you doing that for ninja warez well i really got mad owo so i will tell you something i xD gave your url to ninja warez and also to vbulletin.com :3 sooooo think better next time you do something that stupid

AcidX

If you got a site with over 52,000 members, I think you would be skilled with vBulletin than and make yourself your own skin or edit one. A duplicate of something can never be a successful thing. "As a good friend of mine, Kap, once told me - imitation is the sincerest form of flatter" , "It's pathetic dude.
The features may be nice, but you'll get nowhere being a clone" ( Quote Stolen from UltimA).

zes

Actually if you are the owner of Inwarez you use a stolen theme from CrazyCoderz or did you bought it?

litu2009

Listen Bro Ninza Warez is the top ranker of katz.cd if u use Ninza warez skin then you must banned from katz.cd because Ninza warez site is giving money to katz.cd owner to give his forum link on katz.cd home page and if u use their skin then u must banned from katz.cd and you said

Inwarez owner is stolen the skin of crazycoderz then listen every Nulled Forum Owner are using free skin then they are thief and listen if i said u are the thief because you are using Nulled Of DGT Or GYSN And Getting All Vbulletin Addon from VBteam Then Every person will also said you you are the thief and you stolening the addon from vbteam then.

So Put This Think In Your Mind That Every User Of Vbteam are your friends so do not say any friend like this and respect your seniors

Did You Know inwarez owner is donate to Vbteam if he will want then he will banned you by saying main admin because Vbteam Users are respecting to Donner, And Other Higher Member so Becarefull