NEW POWERLINE - 16,000.00 and Much Much More

I have no idea where to start after the news i have just heard. But i'll try.

I think my whole networking career has led up to this. As you all know my main online career is Freelife International, and i never thought anything could ever surpass what i have accomplished there, but, read below, because from what is happenning right now, can and will build true residual income for years to come.

Here goes, many of you reading this may already be a member, but please read on.
I assure you it is worth every minute of it.

Bizbuzz - yes Bizbuzz - they are Launching - Launching everything. I think it took so long first the TCC programmers being all tied up over there etc and the massive work behind the scenes to Launch Buzzirkmobile , Buzzirk ISP and the NEW Bizbuzz - yes - NEW, it is very exciting

Buzzirkmobile is going to last for years to come, meaning true residual income. But it is only the beginning.

On Buzzirkmobile - just one tidbit - 4000 cellphone minutes ( over 66 hours ) u.s.a wide with unlimited nights and weekends on a prepaid basis ( calling card )
cost: 100.00 - - that is 0.02 cents a minute -

Other plans will be available, just picking that one out as an example, it crushes all competition

making it by far the cheapest cellphone calling in the entire United States and Canada, with technology 18 months ahead of anyone else. Do you think the other companies are worried , you bet they are. You can make up a flyer that just gives that rate and pass it out..You'll have them begging to sign up. This can and is going to make people very wealthy i assure you. All my neighbors, just as an example, that i have spoke to said ..sure where do i get it !

Imagine this, never having to dial a phone number again.That's right. with this technology you never have to and it comes with your own personal secretary. Enough said.

This is not even the big news.

Bizbuzz itself is opening a 2 x 10 powerline. All upgraded members will enter first ( grandfathered in ). They did this because so many members wanted residual income off of Bizbuzz, so they did the best powerline. And i think due to the overwhelming success at PWS with over 150,000 joining so far...

This is the real deal, once you enter , people will fall and fill it, left to right top to bottom as we thought would happen in well you know the one just out and others in the past, it quite honestly is a trick, you think all those are falling below you, just to find out , no they are not, they are going with the ones who brought them in. And this one in Bizbuzz can pay when filled 16,000.00, and that will happen , for quite a few , but for alot of you, earning a few hundred at this point to thousands is completely in the picture.

In this one, i do go in at the top, i'll stay at the top, if you come with me , so will you.
I am a Diamond Elite, one of a very few, i am going to the top of this. And i bring with me many silvers, golds and platinums and titaniums.

Here is the Audio you all should listen to, first half on Bizbuzz, make sure to listen through as Buzzirkmobile starts half way through. I f anything is worth listening to, the second part is a must, we all have cellphones, we are all paying though the teeth for them , especially when using them during the day. When we really need them.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tinyurl.com/ogoay">www.tinyurl.com/ogoay</a><!-- w -->

and if you are not in Bizbuzz , i urge you right now to get in. If your in and have not upgraded, and are with someone that has no intention of building this , well here is the link as well.
Because i have been pre building Buzzirkmobile and Bizbuzz for over 7 months now, i hold two positions a Diamond Elite and a Titanium position. I will be forging both into one position.
Well over 500 members . And many of these are dealers of present cellphone companies at the present time.
Who are waiting to go Buzzirk over Buzzirkmobile

I knew it was going to happen, i just didnt know when, but i just kept building it, but when you hear what they have accomplished on the audio, i do not think anyone else could have done it in under one year. To launch aol took alot longer than the time it has taken Bizbuzz ro get to where they are.

They have more joint ventures, many not even announced with real patented products not even available to the world yet. They are announcing one next week, that Sprint is offering bags of money for and they have been turned down. This is one of many. And it is supposed to be HUGE.. A big grand slam

Listen to the audio above, take the time. You'll want to register for fr*ee right afterwards, i assure you, and do not get frustrated , this is happening behind the scenes. They are flying all over the world getting this done, more joint ventures are happening almost every single day. Many of us thought nothing was happening, on the contrary, these guys are deadly serious about putting Bizbuzz as the #1 company on the net, with products months to years ahead of anyone else.

There was so much on the call even last tonight ( and the calls are now Nightly ), and with all of Hollywood going nuts over Buzzirk, with Actors calling the owners now on a daily basis, etc, this is sure to be a grand slam, they now will be at the Oscars and the American Country Music Awards. This means Millions in Fr*ee advertsing. And believe me, one of the joint ventures, The man is bringing in 200,000 over the next two months, and believe me , that is easy to do when you own 200 magazines, etc, well, the list is endless and a 16,000,000 member contact list, just one of his lists. And all people enter the powerline, this powerline will be the biggest in m*lm history

This is true residual income, they are never going to close , have technology 18 months ahead of anyone else. This will last years and is so simple to promote by just handing out your website to whoever you ask, if they are presently paying 0.02 cents a minute on a cell phone during the day with unlimited nights and weekends. Because they are NOT presently. THEY ARE NOT, YOU ARE NOT

You can register here for Bizbuzz, click on signup and your in, just make sure the referrer says " captmatrix "

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bizbuzz.ws/?ID=captmatrix">http://www.bizbuzz.ws/?ID=captmatrix</a><!-- m -->

To your success

Tom Broadbent
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
519-672-6465