New company-LeadExchanger

liunx

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.leadexchanger.com/auto/join.html?jaxon">http://www.leadexchanger.com/auto/join.html?jaxon</a><!-- m -->

WELCOME!
We have a brand new wonderful opportunity for you to expand your online money making activities along with an affiliate program that allows you to make even more. Being international there is no end to the benefits you can reap through your membership with LeadExchanger!
A short summary of the top 3 benefits of membership with LeadExchanger:

You'll find out all about the hottest offers and opportunities that are online today.

You'll get referrals for your other affiliate programs.

You'll make money through LeadExchanger and through the expansion it offers for your other programs.

LeadExchanger is a program where members take advantage of the opportunities offered by other members. In turn they benefit by fellow members joining the programs that one is already in and has submitted. In this way you get the referrals (signups) that you need in order to make money with the programs you belong to and have trouble getting referrals for. With the exception of a few lucky people, most members of various online programs find it rather difficult to get referrals. LeadExchanger will change this for you. You will find yourself doing very well and earning very nicely at all the companies that you belong to.

Offers and Points
After you register as a member, you will start to receive up to 10 offers a day worth 10 points each. These will be free offers. There will be various actions you'll be able to take, such as requiring you to register at a particular website, to fill in a survey-like form or to take part in an online lottery; but they will not require you to buy or order something which is not free. The offers that you take advantage of must only be for what you really want to belong to and what you are really interested in.

Additional points:
Members of LeadExchanger earn lots of extra points by referring other people to our site. You can find a more detailed description of this process on the next page.

Using Your Points:
Once you have accumulated 500 points, which is equal to 50 offers taken, you may set up your own offer for any affiliate program or online opportunity that you are already in, with your referral ID and get 25 referrals (signups) into your downline of that program. So for 500 points you can order 25 signups as each signup costs 20 points. There are many online companies with affiliate programs which pay up to $1 instantly for every person you refer and many of others where these referrals can generate an even larger income for you. So all you need to do is to find the right program with the highest potential.

We also buy points from those members who do not wish to set up their own offers. That means that once you accumulate 500 points, you can sell them to us and make money. The point rate is always posted so members always have current rates at hand.

LeadExchanger Toolbar:
In order to start using our site, you will need to download our Internet Explorer compatible toolbar which will appear as a small window on your browser. You will be able to receive offers and view your points by using it and you will need to have it on while taking advantage of any of the offers. It is very easy to use and it saves you the time you would spend visiting our site whenever you want to review or complete an offer or check your balance. Complete instructions for the LeadExchanger toolbar will be given to you at the members' area and our support is always there to help if you have problems.
*Downloading and setting up the LeadExchanger Toolbar takes less than 5 minutes!

================================================== =====================

Members of our site earn extra points by referring other people and because our referral commission is very high, for most members this turns into a primary source of points.
Our members earn 2 points for every offer completed by their direct (1st level) referrals and 1 point for every offer taken by your indirect referrals (up to 5th level). If we convert your referral commission into percentage, it will look like this:

1st level - 20%
2nd level - 10%
3rd level - 10%
4th level - 10%
5th level - 10%

If you refer 5 people and each of your direct and indirect referrals also refers an average of 5 people, you will end up with 3,905 referrals in your downline. And if they all start taking at least 3 offers a day each, your daily earnings will be 11,730 points, which is a huge figure considering that it is worth 586 referrals (signups) to any other program.

================================================== ===================
FAQs:
Is this program available internationally?
Yes, members from all countries are welcome.

Does it cost anything to join?
No, this opportunity is absolutelly free.

How will you send the offers to me?
You will need to download our Internet Explorer compatible toolbar (which is about 200KB in size and takes 5 minutes to set up). Our server will be sending new offers and all your account statements (e.g. points earned) to your toolbar directly when you have it on.

How many points will I receive for every offer I take?
You will receive 10 points.

When can I order signups for my own program?
You can place your order as soon as you have accumulated 500 points which is equal to 50 offers taken.

How many signups will I receive in exchange for 500 points?
Each signup costs 20 points, so you will receive 25 signups.

How long is it going to take me to accumulate 500 points?
New members normally get up to 10 offers a day, so if you take 5 every day, it's going to take you 10 days. And if you are good at referring other people you may manage this much faster. Members who have been with us for a longer period of time get fewer offers, so they need more referrals in order to generate a good number of points.

How many points do I get for every member I refer?
You only earn points when your referrals take offers. You earn 2 points for every offer taken by your direct (1st level) referrals and 1 point for every offer taken by your indirect (2nd - 5th level) referrals.

Is there any limit on the number of people I may refer?
No, you may refer as many people as you can, there is no limit.

What type of programs can I advertise with my earned points?
You can advertise any opportunity on the net which is free to sign up for.

Can I order targeted signups?
You can order signups targeted by country to the opportunities which only accept members from certain countries. As an example: many online opportunities only accept members from US and Canada, so this may be the case.

What if the opportunity I want to advertise is already being advertised by a lot of other members?
You can either choose another opportunity, or we can put your advertising in the queue.

How will I find out whether the program I want to advertise is already advertised or not?
You will be able to check the list of programs inside our members' area.

What if I get fake/bogus signups with (as an example) "aaaaaa" instead of the first name and "bbbbb" instead of the second name?
If you see a fake signup you can post a complaint. Our customer support will check your complaint and if we consider it fair, that particullar signup will be cancelled and you will receive another one instead. Note: you only have 6 days to post your complaint since receiving a signup. Therefore you need to keep checking your order permanently.

How will I be able to exchange my points for money?
You can request money instead of signups. The exchange rate is always posted inside our members' area.

How will I get paid?
You can be paid by E-gold. Click here if you don't know what E-gold is and if you would like to know how you can redeem your money from it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.leadexchanger.com/auto/join.html?jaxon">http://www.leadexchanger.com/auto/join.html?jaxon</a><!-- m -->