[new] cChatBox - AJAX-based ChatBox for vBulletin 3.7.x

tscustoms

Ive just installed the chatbox, i put the includes folder and the php file in the forum root and when i go to type in a message in the box and press send it takes me to a blank page and does nothing, anything i did wrong? thanks

-Brandon

cinneke

nice but one option sucks every time you typ an message then you have to enter and then klik with the mouse again on the chat screen

stye

hey thanx is there any security risk on this??? seems to be working fine i except when i change the color it seems to be not working i can see only white page with myurl/cchatbox.php ?? plz help me to solve this..

funkster

Thanks man... will download it

i am sorry but i am new to this website... i could not download the attachment, please help :)

Thanks

I have much problem with this mod... sigh :-( last problem.. we can not post on forum or thread display cChat! only on main page...and...I know who is the creator of this mod ..and he are lost... he goes on a caraibic island with our patch!!!??? LOL :) goes to inferno shoutbox!... :p
regards!!!

Alix

pablineek

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/xxxx/htdocs/foro/includes/functions_cchatbox.php(384) : eval()'d code on line 14

Whats Happends?

imag

Alright this works for me EXCEPT ONE thing, its not letting me HIDE it from unregistered/not logged in users.

I check it in the CP, and then save it. But it refuses to stay saved, any ideas?

saif1311

which shoutboxes are high sucrity becuz i had infernoshout 2.5.1 and some1 done a command and got admin and defaced whole forum and also got r00t

darkmoon34

saif1311 said:
which shoutboxes are high sucrity becuz i had infernoshout 2.5.1 and some1 done a command and got admin and defaced whole forum and also got r00t

inferno is zero s product cchat is cyp team product both is good an old devolopers cchat is simple not tired your host and forum easy and good inferno little bit slower your forum but professional then cchat boths security is same and good

bamm0r

stye said:
hey thanx is there any security risk on this??? seems to be working fine i except when i change the color it seems to be not working i can see only white page with myurl/cchatbox.php ?? plz help me to solve this..
i also got this error. i click on change color button and then i see the popup which all the colors and when i click on one i got white page with blabla.com/cchatbox.php. i use version 1.4 of the cchatbox.

my second question is: can i make a button which opens the shoutbox in a pop up window?

greetz dewey