Need this vB theme can someone get me ??

ForumFreak

This is the best i have ever seen..

I need this skin.

XsiSoft___Full_Skin_by_xevert.png

Someone help me to get it please :)

Hoxxy

Submitted: August 5, 2007
Your best bet is to contact xevert and see of its still for sale or even if he still has the psd and coding for it.

Hoxxy

inwarez has xeverts latest design not the one above

and come on $150 is good for all the amazing work thats gone into it, its not like a bog standard vbskinworks, completevb sort of style is it :)

ForumFreak

can someone get it i have requested him the PSD files as it is a old theme

So lets see what happened all others also please try it :)

Xevert

@ ForumFreak

It dont matter if its old, free, or whatever....i dont share psd's!!! Not even if thousands asked...pay for it and you will get it ;)

If you need it...buy it...its a $100

@ Scarface

Thank you. At least their are still some good people in today's society.

remember

if i have any idea of buying a skin in future i will buy a skin from Xeverts itself...bcoz they are unique...
and i am in love with inwarez skin :)

mmmxiv

remember said:
if i have any idea of buying a skin in future i will buy a skin from Xeverts itself...bcoz they are unique...
and i am in love with inwarez skin :)

Indeed, Inwarez style is one of the most req'd ones here.

chakru

OMG Usually I dont like this dark styles but his skins are really awesome.. wow.. great job man I really appreciate your efforts on these skins. I wish I had money to buy one.

regards

zomer86

Since when do they respect a creator, every theme is almost getting ripped but now they say "lets stay of Xevert his themes cause they are expensive". What a joke and how ignorant!

siemens01

Yepp and "This Account Has Been Suspended. Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

No one will buy your skins dude