Need some friendly help + Reward included

nicesitess

I just bought a 100TB server from LeaseWeb (100 TB - M)

Had switched from a "Budget Dedi" which I though it couldn't handle anymore the load (I might also be wrong).

Had moved the image hosts on LeaseWeb, but even with all the resources the sites are loading slow. Actually they have loaded faster in the good times on the older server. So some optimization can still be done.

I have installed PAE using yum, reboot, but it still shows 8gb ram, out of 16.

Have installed eaccelerator for caching.

Had playing with my.cnf and httpd, but probably didn't get some good values, how can u estimate?

It is possible to load slow, because I just switched to a another IP? DNS thing? (at ping its already resolved to the new ip)

I'm pretty new to managing server and optimization, but always look on google for solutions and try to make step by step tutorials, to improve.

I'm looking for a person, who has the time to have a friendly chat and can help me and explain me my noob questions.
Need some1 who can also help me optimize the server.

No root access will be allowed, I will provide you all the infos needed.

I will pay you/donate as a part of my appreciation, for your knowledge,time wasted and good result.

I will not pay in advance, because I had already hired someone took my money, and did almost nothing, and it was a trusted guy from a respectable company !

If I got money to €180 a month for a dedi, then I got money to pay also for your effort.

I'm on YM Dear Sir,

please check my signature for free server management/optimization

Notes : since this service is free I won't chat with you answering questions, guiding you , my job is simple I login to your server with root optimizing server softwares, and check results.

if you are interested please feel free to open ticket at xsltel.com FSM department.

Highest Regards
Mohammed H