Need New Offshore Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error 404

Since 12NO stuffed up, they can keep my money, i dont really care.. The host wasnt that good since they had downtime half of day... Now there is no 12no... My site is down, together with domains... So ~censored~ pissed right now... My site wasnt up for about 3 days... Currently i will be looking for a new offshore host, if somebody knows any, please drop a link, so i could check it out..

Cheers.

snoopdo2g

So you just give up like that ? lol...
That's what makes people scammin' other people...
Never ever give up...and your money should come right in your pocket...

Just a little offtopic yesterday i got back some money i had invested in buying some huge CD collection on a site that were pretending selling...

About 100$ and now after a month of fighting with paypal and waiting i got all my money back :) so, don't give up anythin', and still 12no could come back up who knows...

snoopdo2g

always ! if u paid via paypal, u can open a dispute... and then escalate it if no answer,
then if no replies within' a certain time u can get back ya money ;)
Gotta love paypal :)

Error 404

hmm, okay.. I will wait 2-3 days, if there will be no answer from 12n0, then i will try to get the $ back... but then again, i would need an offshore host =/

thanks for advice ;)

bluejay00234

Hey wassap, ive already put mines in. Sadly i dont think they are coming back. Frankly I think we all got we all got scammed. They have even deleted their twitter page, now unless twitter is hosted on 12no.com it's a safe bet its a rap lol

Thanks GAWD for backups via my local server. :)

Ill let you know if i find any good ones.

Gunner

lol, looks like I may have to look for a new one aswell :(
hope not, fingers crossed 12no comes back and "wows" us all ;)

Error 404

@applepod just leave this topic, and stop trolling..
we are talking about what we going to do, and actually, i am asking people if they know a good host and whatnot. just chill..
If you got nothing to say, say nothing..

@bluejay00234, yes please. if you will find one, PM please.
Thanks.

@snoopdo2g, i didnt.. i didnt get any PMs from 12no at all for about 2-3 days already..

Gunner

same here, I have recieved no PM's or E-Mails from anyone @ 12no and I was a regular member of the forum and spoke to Ash just a few hours before I noticed the site was up for sale :(

Agent

' says:
Hey, what's going on with 12NO's hosting?
Dark_hunter says:
dunno
' says:
So Ash is selling it or something? Because that's what I have to assume by this message I get when I visit the main page.
Dark_hunter says:
i know
i dont know maybe
' says:
Wtf, so he just scammed us all.
Dark_hunter says:
scammed no
may have forgot to pay
' says:
The hosting of the main page?

Because that doesn't expalin why everyone else's site is down.
Dark_hunter says:
will be sorted soon

Just had a convo with Leith (the staff of 12NO). Apparently, he doesn't know what's happening so it's all on Ash.

Error 404

@ganesh, i didnt make backup either... Had no time, at least if they quit, they could send Mass mail, telling back your site/db up cuz we are quitting, blah blah blah...

Since when the new vBteam Paid Hosting rules came out, there are not many hosting companies =/ sad..

bluejay00234

ganesh i guess because there were on going complaints and no response from 12no so mods decided to lock the thread until further notice from 12no. I understand the reasoning i guess but i think when there is money involved from loyal vbteam members then people should have a place to voice there frustrations about what is going on, as well as provide updates from members who get them. A simple move the convo to a dicussion thread would have sufficed, not just closed until modss hear from 12no, i guss you then question if its 12no or the members who comes first. *smdh*

bluejay00234

Gunner said:
same here, I have recieved no PM's or E-Mails from anyone @ 12no and I was a regular member of the forum and spoke to Ash just a few hours before I noticed the site was up for sale :(
they just imported my vb database last night and everthing was fine. I went to bed and awoke to madness. lol Its only been 5 days since ive signed up, and my board has been up less 12 hours. Now im trying to figure out a way to mass email my members so they dont think the site is dead in the water.

bluejay00234

Agent said:
Just had a convo with Leith (the staff of 12NO). Apparently, he doesn't know what's happening so it's all on Ash.
forgot to pay? thats rich.

you get what you pay for i suppose, i fell for it because he came so highly recomended by by the other members here.

sigh

Error 404

Pretty much, as soon as i've seen 200+ posts in that topic, i thought straight away that i will get that host. I went in the topic, people were saying good, good.. my forum wasnt up more then an hour when 1st downtime started. after that downtime, forum lived for another 5-6 hrs, and it died completely... very sad..

bluejay00234

Wassap said:
Pretty much, as soon as i've seen 200+ posts in that topic, i thought straight away that i will get that host. I went in the topic, people were saying good, good.. my forum wasnt up more then an hour when 1st downtime started. after that downtime, forum lived for another 5-6 hrs, and it died completely... very sad..
Thats just crazy, i have you beat by a few hours i suppose. I was actually going to go with cna hosting, after i read 12no tos about removing sites at the hint of a complaint, i was waiting for spanky to respond about video streaming....i did steer clear of 12no at first (guess it was my first mind) then he sent me an email claiming to provide vid streaming. I still was not sure still wanted to wait for spank, then spank said not on his current servers, so thats when i decided to go with 12no. Im sure youve seen all my post about my site from ssh, to importing my board, to being blocked for hours by their firewall....oh boy this cant be the life of offshore?

At this point ill go back to my old host paying the 60 bucks a month, cause you know what..they answer on gmail chat, fast servers, flexible, and i have to give non of my personal information, i pay by money order with no need for a return address ever.

I'm just like with everything thats happen over the pass few days the most they could do is send an email letting their clients know whats up, and that they didnt scam us. I guess only certain people get them like the poster above stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.