Need managed VPS

wxdqz

Hello there, i am looking for a managed VPS, can anyone give me some recommendations or companies they have had past experience with.

thank youI'm here with you, i'm so looking for, so i hope get it too. Thanks for the Help.I recently Joined JAGUARPC, They seem to be quite good. And package seem to attractive and cheap if you use the 15% Lifetime discount offer.<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=499650Hi">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=499650Hi</a><!-- m --> Aaron Luckie,

i found it, Great Company check Hosteasier.com Managed 100%

ReguardsMy website (fnnation.com) is hosted by DEHE.com

They offer fully managed VPS with a really good support team.Well it looks like its down here ...

EDIT: Not down, just took >60s to get past a white page.I highly recomment servint.com, they have great support.try myvpshost good network and fast supportservint.com is pretty goodLiquid Web.

-JayTry spry.com . They are pretty goodMost VPS providers nowadays provide free managed VPS's so it won't be hard tracking down one. Try searching in the VPS Offers forum as well.Hello there, i am looking for a managed VPS, can anyone give me some recommendations or companies they have had past experience with.

thank you
hey aaron , is that u from msn chat?I will vote for DEHE.com ... they are the best in support with avg. reply time of 10min whether day or night.They provide complete managed windows and linux vps. You should go for this company.and I will go with JaguarPC, I put my money where my mouth is and moved to them last monthservint.comfor managed VPS you may try hostdime.com they have very nice fully managed VPS offers at great prices.Most VPS providers nowadays provide free managed VPS's so it won't be hard tracking down one.

What's the catch to that, though? Support?servint.com - great support/serviceI haven't tried them yet, but when I change over, I am considering steadfastnetworks.com. Anyone else using them?