Need Kloxo help for image hosting script

auyvetara

Hi all

I got a problem from a few days ago. when I install any image hosting script all time remote upload not working. For example when I install mihalism I get "not get 200 ok" error for Chevereto getting "fatal error", for CF image hosting getting "Sorry, can not find a image to upload!", I have already talk with script support they say me I have server problem, Every script getting same error for remote upload so also I think those error I getting from my server. But dont know what problem I have, so please any one can tell me what problem I have in my server.

My server OS is centos 5 32bit and panel is kloxo. If you need more info then please post here or pm me.

I am a noob in server management so please help me. yes u need to give proper server location for script if u use kloxo panel
change to cpanel ur problem will get solved.
faced same problem by me too....after changing to cpanel worked every thing fine. @http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=7638 Quote: Originally Posted by MiTU?/strong> @AppleS thanks for reply but if I want to continue with kloxo then what to do? What config I need to change? u need to give server location...
where images get upload.
but i failed in making it, so moved to cpanel. any other help, I dont want to move cPanel right now Hmm I'm not familiar with your image hosting script, but on Chevereto there's an option in config where you need to edit to upload pictures other than your domain - like a security feature - so I think you need to find that. what version of chevereto you are using? maybe you can try the v2.0..