My site is getting an error! help

agentgaurav007

browse to your "/includes/class_core.php" file and open it. then line 3254 should have a long number. delete it and voila you're done.

Godly Chaos

uh... idk i uploaded some shit....
its that Kbank 2.5 in the mod section of 3.8
i think i'm gettin an error cause i didnt install it right.

can someone just tell me step by step how to install it right?

Grinderhand

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that you uploaded the "upload" folder to your site rather than everything INSIDE the upload folder. Would this be what you did? The "upload" folder should not be on your site, but everything inside is what you need to upload.

Grinderhand

I just guessed on that since it seems the server cannot find the /kbank/init.php file. When you uploaded the files and directories to your site, you uploaded them preserving the same folder structure that was in the archive, correct?

Use your FTP and look in the folder /kbank to verify the existance of the init.php file, since that seems to be what your server is tripping on.

Godly Chaos

yeah.. it was there.

wait... so do i upload all the folders to my root directory.
or do i put "admincp" in the "admincp" folder?

Grinderhand

Yes, exactly. Uploading a folder called admincp will NOT overwrite what is already in an existing admincp folder, it will just add what is in the source folder to the destination folder.

Godly Chaos

i even cleared my cache and all that..

Database Error Database error
The Legit Halo database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
* Open the Legit Halo - Noobs, GTFO! home page, then try to open another page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The Legit Halo - Noobs, GTFO! forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.