My problems with hosts:

webmasterbeta

Ok, I'm sure as many of you have, I've been through numerous hosts over the years. For one reason or another, the prices stay the same, the speeds get worse, the service gets worse, or the uptime or problems get worse.

I'm again, looking for a new host.

I've been through

IceHosting, Vonnetwork, Hostgator, and Edgewebhost, a few others further back but can't remember who they were.

This last host, after 4 months of requests and phone calls, they continue to bill me for the old amount. $40.50 on a monthly basis, rather then quarterly. This has been going on longer then 4 months but I'm just now getting very frustrated. Load times with the sites I have are horrible, I've sent in support tickets about 2 weeks ago, and have not heard anything back, they said they'd change the billing 4 months ago, and nothing has happened. I think it's time for a change. Not to mention, I want to demand 4 months of billing paid back to me.

Anyway, are there any good suggestions for a reseller account with Cpanel?
I'd like to stay under the $20 range. Good speeds, maybe a good track record, and it would be nice if they could transfer my sites off of my other hosts for me.