Members here pm'ing me!

SirGarfield

Can people here stop sending me PM's asking me if I'm a girl, the answer is yes I am a girl, so what!
Is it so strange for a girl to be here then, what, can't I have a username of my own choice, I adore Garfield and I've always lovingly called him SirGarfiled, because he's just so moody and self opinionated.
So for anyone else who might feel inclined to PM me and ask my gender, here's your answer, I'm a girl now leave me alone.

xenoth

LOL... sorry im not laughing at your gender, but your situation... lolz... the internet is a funny place

SirGarfield

xenoth said:
LOL... sorry im not laughing at your gender, but your situation... lolz... the internet is a funny place

Isn't it just, sometimes I feel like I'm an alien, being a girl on some sites seems to make some people behave strangely. Oh well, it's a funny old world innit.

Spinifex

SirGarfield said:
Can people here stop sending me PM's asking me if I'm a girl, the answer is yes I am a girl, so what!
Is it so strange for a girl to be here then, what, can't I have a username of my own choice, I adore Garfield and I've always lovingly called him SirGarfiled, because he's just so moody and self opinionated.
So for anyone else who might feel inclined to PM me and ask my gender, here's your answer, I'm a girl now leave me alone.

its nice to see more women on the scene :)
more and more of you ladies are appearing on forums and its great for you to mingle in with the lads!

i have a few on my hacker forum but unfortunetly i get the nutty ones pmsl..

Spinifex.

sendog

it's nice to see a girl here...
the best for you...
perhaps you can help me... i mean... can you help me?

SenDog.

DEViANT

You know, for some strange reason I'm starting to get the impresion that you are a girl...can I pm asking you it?

ryu

hoxxy said:
Now DEViANT.......thats not funny now is it........lol

Forget about funny. It didn't even make sense. She already stated it, and he still wanna PM her to ask the same question.

DEViANT

ryu said:
Forget about funny. It didn't even make sense. She already stated it, and he still wanna PM her to ask the same question.

wow...that was just fucking stupid

Thanks, I needed that.