Making money from parked domains in the uk?

windows

I have afew domains that I was thinking about adding to some sort of cash parking scheme, I mean might as well. But the domains are registered with godaddy.com and i noticed that with their cash parking you have to pay US tax target="_blank">www.sedo.co.uk, I find good rates and have clicks up to 1.67 Euro's. It all depends style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /><!--content-->
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->But the domains are registered with godaddy.com and i noticed that with their cash parking you have to pay US tax style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":p" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> But I don't think the US government can tax you, since the IRS has no way of tracking you (no social security number, etc) and you have no ties to America.<br /><br />When I signed up with AdSense, I had to e-sign a declaration that I don't do any business in America before they would release my money (they wanted me to fill out a US tax form... W-2 I believe). It may be a similar situation here.<br /><br />You might want to email GoDaddy support to be sure though.<!--content-->
Na they ask you if you are a us citizen or not and if you are not they ask you to fill in some tax form from the irs and they state that if you don't fill it in they are required by law to withhold 28% of any money due to you.<br /><br />Ben whats the tax situation with sedo.co.uk?. Also what percentage of the profits do they give you as they say maximum earnings? <br /><br />Iv style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /><!--content-->