make your own 2 paid domain for free like www.yoursite.com .net no need for money

_vb_

ok guys you like to have your own .com or .net .org <<< paid domain but no need to buy no money 100 percent free domain with your own name what you like 2 or 1 domain and choose what u like for example www.your-site.com Your-Site.Com Website Hosting Your-Site.Com Website Hosting just copy paste or click this site and register you need to completed your registration then after that you will get your 2 or 1 domain site with free enjoy here the site

http://www.FreePremiumDomain.com/?r=87583

how to register: if you not click or copy my url your domain will not work and your account will not completed so you need to register with that link only ok and after you go in that site

just choose how many domain you want 1 domain or 2 domain and after you choose what you want click the circle button for example i choose 2 domain i will click the circle button in that box and you have color green in the circle of box and after that

type your emaill address
and password

and click i agree with terms of violation and
click register button and fill up the blank like or answer the question like:
what your name: mohame abdul

and after you fill up the blank register and go to your email and confirm and login your id or email and pass you register in that site and check your status and you need to completed your registration click offer and choose 1 of the 2 picture and register again and your done your account will completed and wait for your price

here the site this is the original link ok for better result copy or click this link only:

last enjoy your own domain

_vb_

its ok to me bro i just make some of my msg because me to i register in that site and i see this is a good offer so i share it to vb team so all member have change to have own domain right and i need 16 referals so i use that msg for making 9 referals right any problem about my style bro? i search for forum and i see that post but not a topic so i open topic about this so all member easy to find it got it bro? and because also im a register member and need 9 referrals i use some good msg i will tell you any problem or different if user will register in my refferals or in not my refferals no so i open this topic and just for some lil credits to me very simple refferals so i help the user to make him own domain and user will help me to make my own domain got it anyway to all some user like to register in that site and want refferals you can choose my refferals here my link just click this link:

and sign up and follow my lil tutorials how to register if you like my post press thanks button if you dont like its ok enjoy

Mako-Infused

@ucenik1 - YOU ******** NUB - how is he supp;osed to get a domain if your being stingy. We are supposed to be a community help each other out. I for one will click on his link then post it to my friends.

Just f*** you ucenik1....

DON

Mako-Infused said:
@ucenik1 - YOU FUCKING NUB - how is he supp;osed to get a domain if your being stingy. We are supposed to be a community help each other out. I for one will click on his link then post it to my friends.

Just fuck you ucenik1....
Why are you cursing and crying like a baby?

Why don't you go and get a job and EARN the $7 for a domain.... Your a complete noob!

If he doesn't want to refer someone, that's his choice. Respect it and stop whining like a 10 yr old.

Mako-Infused

if he doesnt fine. At least he shouldnt post it "i didnt register with this link :D" i can afford to buy a domain - im just helping out a fellow member here. He should have clicked on that link if he never knew about the site. Fact is he proberly didnt and spitefully didnt use it soo he could deny someone else getting a domain they may not be able to pay for.

Many of us here are kids under 16 who cant have paypal etc...

mojopanel

Stop being a bunch of babies, he only trying to help us, FFS!. Also this is why people leave coz they try to help and they just get moaned at.

_vb_ said:
its ok to me bro i just make some of my msg because me to i register in that site and i see this is a good offer so i share it to vb team so all member have change to have own domain right and i need 16 referals so i use that msg for making 9 referals right any problem about my style bro? i search for forum and i see that post but not a topic so i open topic about this so all member easy to find it got it bro? and because also im a register member and need 9 referrals i use some good msg i will tell you any problem or different if user will register in my refferals or in not my refferals no so i open this topic and just for some lil credits to me very simple refferals so i help the user to make him own domain and user will help me to make my own domain got it anyway to all some user like to register in that site and want refferals you can choose my refferals here my link just click this link:

and sign up and follow my lil tutorials how to register if you like my post press thanks button if you dont like its ok enjoy

nice broe

your the first

i click you referral link for friendship

thanks broe

magnum

I also joined in. I wanted to see this if this true. And dude are you familiar with "PAY PER CLICK", I think thats where they gain money.

dark_hunter

Why is when people see a ref in a link then have a cow and get shitly? From what I see you need refs to get your free domain.

magnum

StormRoBoT said:
A user must be currently living and be joining from within USA

the TOS said, so i guess my referral is not counted :(

that is ton much for us. So it is useless.

amnesia440

ummm....
PermissionResearch currently supports the following operating systems and browsers:

Operating Systems (32-bit only):

* Windows 2000

* Windows XP

* Windows Vista

Browsers:

* Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 and higher

* Netscape 7.0 and higher

* AOL 5.0 and higher

* Firefox 1.5 and higher

I run a mac...
must be installing some adware on your system because it shouldn't matter what OS is on our system to fill out 'offers'