Looking for GFX Team [Paid]

nitins60

My warez forums is looking for Quality GFX team, to maintain permanent relationship we are paying to GFX team members.

* Signatures
* Ranks

some other small work has to be done. there won't be any work daily. just 1 hour is the maxm amount you need to spend daily.

Interested Members please PM me. Moreover, it's not a small warez forum, running over 15K unique Visitors daily.. if you are professional designer, we advertise your stuff for free...

nitins60 said:
My warez forums is looking for Quality GFX team, to maintain permanent relationship we are paying to GFX team members.

* Signatures
* Ranks

some other small work has to be done. there won't be any work daily. just 1 hour is the maxm amount you need to spend daily.

Interested Members please PM me. Moreover, it's not a small warez forum, running over 15K unique Visitors daily.. if you are professional designer, we advertise your stuff for free...

I have a friend who can design his names Xevert and i think he might be interested in your offer he is one of the best designers i have seen his skins absolutely rock! so if your interested reply ill check with him and maybe you two can set something up!

nitins60

Scarface said:
I have a friend who can design his names Xevert and i think he might be interested in your offer he is one of the best designers i have seen his skins absolutely rock! so if your interested reply ill check with him and maybe you two can set something up!
obviously we need it... ;)

nitins60

replied to interested ppl...

* Kumba, 15-20$ per hour is something i can never offer, i just need small part time designs not an outstanding site designs

GgAcE

moiz615 said:
I have GFX Team! We Take 30$ per Hour Charges!

How do you charge per hour for graphics? That's simply a joke. Graphic designers are normally contractors. I.E. They get pad XX amount of money for completing XX amount of tasks. Asking for $30 an hour is to funny.

GFXjoe

Banners. Flash Sig's and Gif Avtars. (Site Banners $25 US, Member Flash Sigs $25 US, Members Gif Sigs $15 US, Members Avatars $10 US) all Falsh sigs can be Pic and Music or Vid and Music..

all My Flash sigs for members are no larger then 900kb's thats with Music and Vid , Avatars can be from 90kb's to 260kb's Animated.......

PM me and let me know what your looking for...maybe we can work something out? I have a good team on staff
GFXJoe

sizes I like to do for sigs are 350x150 and 400x200, Avatars from 150x150 to 200x200
in closed is one of my Flash Sigs

johnboy

I'm tight with the graphics and will do it in exchange for some promo..leave your AIM screen name so we can get in touch and I'll show you my work.