• Rapidshare
  • Mediafire
  • Megaupload
  • Easy-Share
  • Netload
  • Depositfiles

To install....

1. Upload all of the files in the "upload" folder

2. Open the product-dlc.xml in Notepad or Wordpad.

3. Place your forum username in every username="" tag you see.

4. After that you can import the product.

5. Setting up a cron to make it run automatically. Set up the cron here. admincp>scheduled tasks>add new scheduled task

Use these variables.

Varname: dead_link_checker

Title: Dead Link Checker Bot

Description: Checks for dead links and adds them to graveyard

Log Phrase: dead_link_checker

Set how often you want it to run

Then

Filename: ./includes/cron/dlc.php

Mr.Wolves

Thanks for sharing, I have the same question, cron job is running fine but where are the options in admincp ?

I don't see it like your screenshot

virus

bro mobile can u xplain this bro give me example...what the meaning

Place your forum username in every username="" tag you see. <<<

Djweb75

@ virus

You edit the file requested, and you put the brackets userid that you want, for example if you have an id = 39

you put:

<phrase name="dead_link_checker" date="1208980917" username="39" version="1.0"><![CDATA[Dead Link Checker]]></phrase>

thank you but after I installed this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init () in www ...................................... ................ \ includes \ cron \ dlc.php on line 56

I installed everything when I start the task manually, but it works when it comes to a rapidshare file, I have this error, what can be done to ensure that its work?

thank you for your response

ps : I am French and my English is not good, sorry

Darbo

i get these errors i have done everythink you said and the screen shot that shows this does not appear on my forum admincp Warning: main([path]//includes/cron/dlc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/admincp/cronadmin.php on line 113

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]//includes/cron/dlc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in [path]/admincp/cronadmin.php on line 113

Done

aero

options dont appear in ACP, any fix for this? All files are uploaded in correct folders and im running 3.8.0

famouszor

RENAME the Directories to lower case, Cron and XML inside the upload directory. they should be cron and xml otherwise it will not work.

famouszor

aero said:
options dont appear in ACP, any fix for this? All files are uploaded in correct folders and im running 3.8.0

RENAME: Cron and XML to lower case cron and xml, then upload it again. delete the upper case Cron and XML from your server as it is not needed.

After I did this, it works great.

DDos888

famouszor said:
RENAME: Cron and XML to lower case cron and xml, then upload it again. delete the upper case Cron and XML from your server as it is not needed.

After I did this, it works great.

you absolutely right, :)

it's working very well

thumbs up for mobilehack too

but one more problemo coming

and now i just delete "line 113" at cronadmin.php, look like working well

RedHacker

I have put cron every 15minutes every day...?How put.....?

And I have database error Invalid SQL:
SELECT pagetext FROM vb_post WHERE postid = '182' AND pagetext LIKE '%[url%' LIMIT 1;

Why are wrong....?

Ady

RedHacker said:
I have put cron every 15minutes every day...?How put.....?

And I have database error Invalid SQL:
SELECT pagetext FROM vb_post WHERE postid = '182' AND pagetext LIKE '%[url%' LIMIT 1;

Why are wrong....?

Sounds like a timing out problem.