“Install” - Saxon

alareDameperi

I am trying to "install" Saxon for xquery documents.So I set the Classpath var with the saxon9he.jar as file name and tried in the cmd saxon9he but nothing happened. So I tried to execute a xquery file by:\[code\]java net.sf.saxon.Query\[/code\]and i got:\[code\]C:\Users\Admin>java net.sf.saxon.QueryException in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/saxon/QueryCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.saxon.Query at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)Could not find the main class: net.sf.saxon.Query. Program will exit.\[/code\]Whats wrong with my configuration?--UPDATE 1--\[code\]C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Studium\5tes Semster\Semistrukturierte Daten\3