Law and Security Situation worsening day by day???

liunx

Dear fellows,its really terrible for me and offcourse for all of us to hear another suicide bomb attack in Islamabad where there is no Invasion of an exterior force.Its also dispiriting factor to have two attacks on Army convoys.<br />
Well as a common man this question hammers my mind why Muslims inside a Muslim country consider security forces their enemy.Well in current scenario i think Pakistan is paying the highest Price for Terrorism war.Since we lost our integrity,social and moral values. The non-democratic structure of our Political hierarchy also strengthen the hidden powers which are doing there best for destabilize our beloved country.<b>Dear members </b>question is not who is on right path who is on wrong path.Question is conflict never resolve problems but dialogue forms a solution. Govt. initiative at Waziristan is a very good approach to solution.But in same time unfortunate Bajour incident was a flame for harmony in the region. I think its time to revise our Foreign and interior policies,to find the gaps and flaws in our policies.But without consensus and integrity of people no goal can be acheived.We first have to resolve our problems.I know its global world and we have to move with the world.But for this, first thing is to strengthen ourself on priority basis.<b>Education and Democratic </b>values should be our highest value priorities. I endup my discussion with a verse of Iqbal,<br />
<b>Yaqeen Muhkam,Amal peham, muhabbat fatah-e-Alam<br />
Jihad-e-Zindgani may yah hay mardoo ki shamsheraay.</b>