Jquery: remove class name starts with skype [closed]

b356234

I have \[code\]Skype\[/code\] installed on my computer, what the heck its doing with my \[code\]HTML\[/code\] markup is wherever its find any number similar to a phone number its appending its own \[code\]CSS\[/code\] class to markup surrounded by \[code\]span\[/code\] tag. and its injecting this \[code\]HTML\[/code\] after rendering of full page.So to remove I have tried this\[code\]$(document).ready(function () { setInterval(function () { $(".grid_tbl .JQuestionno span") .removeClass("skype_pnh_print_container_1348488781"); }, 3000); }); \[/code\]\[code\]HTML\[/code\] markup is as below\[code\]<table class="grd_tbl"><tr> <td> <span class="JQuestionno"> <span class="skype_pnh_print_container_1348488781"> // some foo number </span> </span> </td> </tr></table>\[/code\]it worked fine for me, but when i restarted application again the number associated with \[code\]skype_pnh_print_container_\[/code\] class changed and \[code\]Script\[/code\] didn't work.So now i need to find any class in \[code\]HTML\[/code\] markup which starts with \[code\]Skype\[/code\] and need to remove that.Also please don't provide me links for Threads which advice to add some blah-blah \[code\]meta tag\[/code\] or to add some \[code\]css class\[/code\] in your page. It doesn't works. I've tried that.Any help is appreciated.