JpGraph Error: 25067 on Bar graph

Advagning

I'm trying to display a bar graph of different well levels in a db. I'm getting the error:JpGraph Error: 25067 Your manually specified scale and ticks is not correct. The scale seems to be too small to hold any of the specified tick marks.I have no idea why, here is my code:\[code\] <?php // content="text/plain; charset=utf-8"require_once ('../jgraph/src/jpgraph.php');require_once ('../jgraph/src/jpgraph_bar.php');require_once('dbConnect.php');$numberOfWells = 3;for ($currentWell = 0; $currentWell < $numberOfWells; $currentWell++) { $sql = "SELECT `LevelValue` FROM `WellsLevels` WHERE `WellID` = '".addslashes($currentWell)."' ORDER By `WellsLevels`.`WellLevelID` DESC LIMIT 1"; $databaseAccess = new DatabaseConnect(); $result = $databaseAccess->connect($sql, "select"); if($currentWell ==0){$result = $one;} if($currentWell ==1){$result = $two;} if($currentWell ==2){$result = $three;} }$datay=array($one,$two,$three);// Create the graph. These two calls are always required$graph = new Graph(350,220,'auto');$graph->SetScale("textlin");//$theme_class="DefaultTheme";//$graph->SetTheme(new $theme_class());// set major and minor tick positions manually$graph->yaxis->SetTickPositions(array(0,30,60,90,120,150), array(15,45,75,105,135));$graph->SetBox(false);//$graph->ygrid->SetColor('gray');$graph->ygrid->SetFill(false);$graph->xaxis->SetTickLabels(array('A','B','C'));$graph->yaxis->HideLine(false);$graph->yaxis->HideTicks(false,false);// Create the bar plots$b1plot = new BarPlot($datay);// ...and add it to the graPH$graph->Add($b1plot);$b1plot->SetColor("white");$b1plot->SetFillGradient("#4B0082","white",GRAD_LEFT_REFLECTION);$b1plot->SetWidth(45);$graph->title->Set("Bar Gradient(Left reflection)");// Display the graph$graph->Stroke();?>\[/code\]I hope someone can help me thanks.