JoneSolutions.Com - Are They Any Good?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking of getting someone else to manage my server instead of doing it myself. I have found JoneSolutions.Com offer very attractive but I have'nt been able to get in touch with them through their MSN and I sent them a question ten hours ago but no response so far.

Is anyone here using their services and if yes then please share your experience with them.I am thinking of getting someone else to manage my server instead of doing it myself. I have found JoneSolutions.Com offer very attractive but I have'nt been able to get in touch with them through their MSN and I sent them a question ten hours ago but no response so far.

Is anyone here using their services and if yes then please share your experience with them.

No experience here with them - but it appears that the owner (net) is a moderator here. Just thought I'd point that out.I am thinking of getting someone else to manage my server instead of doing it myself. I have found JoneSolutions.Com offer very attractive but I have'nt been able to get in touch with them through their MSN and I sent them a question ten hours ago but no response so far.

Is anyone here using their services and if yes then please share your experience with them.The are one of the best i have tried so far....very very knowledgeable :)I am thinking of getting someone else to manage my server instead of doing it myself. I have found JoneSolutions.Com offer very attractive but I have'nt been able to get in touch with them through their MSN and I sent them a question ten hours ago but no response so far.

Is anyone here using their services and if yes then please share your experience with them.

Like what I told you in the ticket to please coordinate with us via helpdesk but you do not want to.

Please note that msn is not actually our sales or support line. My sales and support team are not allowed to go online via msn. It is only me that is online on msn but I am not always around.

So, please contact us via helpdesk and someone will take care of you from there.

Thanks,
NetI am about to write a 8 month review of JoneSolutions dot com, but I'll a quick reply here. They are great! My experience is where I buyed a server from them and they were able to set it up. Talk about pro-active, every night I received emails describing what parts of Centos and CPanel were updated. If my server had any small hiccups, an email was sent to me because JoneSolutions has all of this mundane stuff automated. And if you need help, whenever I sent a ticket to them it was replied to by a human within 15 minutes, and they kept working on it until it was done. Jones has a great attitude, and his service is a great buy.I know it is always suspicious when a new user praises a server company. My previous name here at WebHostingTalk was HamtramckRick . But I could not remember the email address I was using, so I had to create a new registration.Add my voice for JS!Here Is my review. Since then, I would have to rate there response time to a 8 now.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=606448&highlight=Jones">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthrea ... ight=Jones</a><!-- m -->