It's November 3rd 2008 and the world wakes up to find Obama didn't win...what do you do?

maxmom

There will be no riots, but we will be getting ready to go to war with the rest of the middle east, my friends.

P.S- no one is predicting riots other than right wing nutjobs.

tr

I believe you're referring to the Rodney King riots, aren't you? Well here's one black man that will be smiling and not rioting. When selecting a president, people should be color blind and look at the issues most important to them.

electablegod

I'll be opening that big bottle of Bollinger...but over in Biloxi. I'm sure not staying in town (Chocolate City), to watch the riots. There will be lots of newly acquires big screen TVs in the projects.

NoahH

Americans don't do that. We're not some two bit banana republic. If its a fair election, then we get on with what needs to be done. When Obama wins I don't expect the republicans to march on Washington. In fact, it will be a brand new day of job security for all of those right wing talk show goofballs and FOX 'News'....look at the bright side!

krispie5

i suddenly become religious and thank God because now my paychecks won't be taxed to death giving the poor people a "chance" when they have done nothing in their lives to deserve it.