Its about beating the teams you should b

Ok, so I know Im a ma sive geek, but with all this talk of how Matt Benning Kids Jersey poor Uniteds start has been I thought it would be interesting to look at if their start had truly been that disastrous. Obviously the West Brom result was pretty shocking but other than that United have had a fiendishly difficult start.What Ive done, is create a basic set of rules based on the premise that if you beat the teams you should do youll end up fighting for the title come May. I know thisis a bit cra s as it doesnt take it account teams improving/weakening over the summer, but its just meant as a guide.Ive then created a table which shows how far off that ideal score each team is.So it works like this Teams should be winning home and away against teams who Ryan Smyth Women Jersey finished last season in the bottom half (this include newly promoted teams). Teams should be winning at home and drawing away with teams who finished 5 10th last season. Teams should be drawing at home and losing away to teams who finished in the top 4 last season. The league table below is based on how teams are doing in relation to this.Pos (PL Pos)NamePoints1 (3)Spurs0 2 (5)Chelsea03 (1)Arsenal-1 4 (2)Liverpool-15 (9) Drake Caggiula Men Jersey Aston Villa-1 6 (8)Hull-2 7 (12)Man Utd-28 (13)Swansea-29 (15)Stoke-210 (4)Everton-311 (6)Southampton-412 (10)West Brom Jean-Francois Jacques Women Jersey -513 (7)Man City-614 (16)Newcastle-615 (14)Norwich-716 (11)Cardiff-917 (18)Fulham-918 (20)Sunderland-10 19 (19)Crystal Palace-12 20 (17)West Ham-14 So if this table is actually anything to go by, United given their tough start have actually had a better set of results than City and teams like Stoke and Swansea have had much better starts than their league position shows.Also West Ham have had a quietly awful start picking up very few points in games where they should have done better while Cardiff who have looked to have had a good start need to start picking up more points from those teams around them.Like I said I see the obvious flaws in this system but I think it works as a guideline for how teams are doing, stripping away the complaints we all have about Michael Cammalleri Jersey how our team has had such a tough run of fixtures.