iTrader v2.5.0

KrazyFire

As announced last month, here we are today with the launch of the next generation of iTrader, version 2.5.0.

The tradition continue, we're proud to announce that vbEnhancer is now the official host of iTrader, with a new structure, more addons and a cleaner code for the future versions.

This is just an update, because for 2.5.0 we were focussing in centralizing all the existing addons for the old 2.1 version, and we made it clear that it would be easier with a smooth update for the existing clients and an easy spleen for the new players.

So, what do we get in the box?

All the files are now cleaned and easier to debug

* Gio~logist's Main Page is now integrated fully
10h841i.jpg

* A new Profile Tab

1zw13lh.jpg

* Completely and only compatible with vBulletin 3.8 generation
* Refurbished templates, with new icons for ranking (positive, negative, neutral)
* Option in your Profile Settings so you can show that you are selling/buying something
* Force display of iTrader infos in specific forums
* Display of iTrader Feedback Score in postbit

Here is the extensive list of settings you can manage thru the regular path. as you can see, some new features have settings in the bottom of that page, they are good to look at.
5vtclu.jpg

And here is the form you see when you submit a new feedback regarding one of the transaction you've been involved in.
2u479rk.jpg

all without any template or file edit...

You want to upgrade, or install as new?

Easy, if you have not used any of the addons released on vBulletin.org, you simply have to upload all the new files, overwriting the old ones, and uploadthe product file, allow overwriting the product, so it upgrade to the latest.

If you have used any addon that required template edits, like the old version of Giologist Profile block or his Main Page, or if you used MagnetiCat's Profile Tab, you will need to uninstall these first, and hopefully, we provide all these versions in the Jason's iTrader Archive forum on top of this... (just follow the opposite of the instructions!)

moiz615

hey KrazyFire thanks for that

I have a question if you have visited DP(Digital Point Webmasters Forum)

There Itrader display on postbit only in Buy Sell Trade Section. Is there any such option like that

moiz615

Got answer to my own ;)

I will share it

"Valid Forums Only
This is to only allow threads from certain forum sections. (i.e. your FS/WTB). Obviously "Strict URL Checking" has to be set to 'yes' for this to have any effect. If a thread does not match up with this list, then it is considered not valid. This should be a comma separated list of your forumid(s), ex: 1,2,3,4 otherwise leave it blank (no text) to disable this check."

nexia

come on, Crazy, you had to wait for me to announce it, this is no fun at all, i can not make my own announcements now... TSSSS

@moiz615, you are wrong... the setting is "Forums Where Feedback Score is shown"

also, i will not support the addon on vbTeam, and IT IS FREE, so if you need help, instead of waiting here, just go on the official site so you can download it, ask for support and suggest new features etc...

KrazyFire

lol sorry :p but i love this so i was waiting ages for u to release it so when it has i woke up and checked was released and was bored so i uploaded it here if you want ill delete this and u can make a post ;)

h@ck3r

draque said:
Bump, how can i put in postbit_legacy ?

Add thise code where you want it to display:
HTML:
<if condition="$post['userid']"><div>iTrader: (<b><a href="itrader.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$post[userid]">$post[itrader_total]</a></b>)</div></if>

Eg. If you want it to show under username etc, search in Postbit template for:

HTML:
<if condition="$post['rank']"><div class="smallfont">$post[rank]</div></if>

and after add:

HTML:
<if condition="$post['userid']"><div>iTrader: (<b><a href="itrader.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$post[userid]">$post[itrader_total]</a></b>)</div></if>

like this:

HTML:
				<if condition="$post['rank']"><div class="smallfont">$post[rank]</div></if>

draque

I put in itrade settings "Valid Forums Only" and "Forums Where Feedback Score is shown", but he show me on all pages !

h@ck3r

draque said:
I put in itrade settings "Valid Forums Only" and "Forums Where Feedback Score is shown", but he show me on all pages !
Shows what on all pages?

If you are referring to it displaying in Postbit- Yes... that will display in all forums.

I don't know how to edit it to act differently... sorry

zynergi

h@ck3r said:
Shows what on all pages?

If you are referring to it displaying in Postbit- Yes... that will display in all forums.

I don't know how to edit it to act differently... sorry

put a , & it'll disable it for all forums.