[ITECH] [AJAX] Inferno Battle Polls Lite

Morpheus

----------------------------------
[ITech] [AJAX] Inferno Battle Polls Lite
Created By Inferno Technologies (Inferno Technologies v2 - Home of RPG Inferno and Inferno Shoutbox)
Copyright 2004-2008
All rights reserved
Project Development Team: Zero Tolerance
Project Lead: Iain "Decado" Kidd
----------------------------------

Pro Version: Inferno Technologies v2 - Inferno Battle Polls

Project Description

Inferno Battle Polls is an extension to vBulletin that allows you to create extensive polls with an array of customisation and options to meet your needs.

Features
  • AJAX Voting
  • 3 Poll States (Preview, Opened, Finished)
  • Easy Flexible Deployment - You can have IBP show up anywhere on your forum
  • Infinite Polls - Create as many polls as you wish
  • RPG Style Health Meters - Poll options status are displayed with RPG style health bars
  • Images - You can upload images for each option in a poll, and also a main image for the poll itself
  • Voting Allowance - With flexible voting allowance, you can allow users to vote X times in Y hours if you wish
  • Lead Statements - Have unique statements show in your poll when an option is in the lead by X votes
  • Winning Statements - Have unique statements appear for the option that wins the poll when it has finished
  • Timed Polls - The ability to set exactly when a poll starts and ends
  • Integration - Easily choose which usergroups can view or vote on a poll.
  • Poll Function: Standard - The standard poll function is a traditional poll type, where when the poll ends the option with the most votes wins.
  • Poll Function: Battle - All options start at 50% health and the first option to reach 100% health wins and ends the poll, additionally users can cast negative votes too.
  • Reset Polls - Want to do the poll again? Hit the reset button and it starts over like new

Screenshots below, enjoy everyone!

Zero Tolerance
Inferno Technologies Lead Developer

GgAcE

I have the pro version. I will release it when I get home tonight. Now that the website is none existant, I guess it wont hurt to spread the love...

GgAcE

bliss said:
GgAcE, can you please post here link to that topic? can't find it via search. thanks.

I am missing some file. Since inferno went down, I can not obtain the products I have purchased - Inferno RPG, Inferno Ranks, Inferno Battle Poll, & one other tool.

I am rather frustrated with them. I attempted to contact zero tolerance via email to claim at least 1 copy of each of my purchased products but he did not answer. I can extract what I have on my website & see if one of our good coders can see whats missing.

I can do this on saturday as I am in the middle of moving to a new apartment.

Kena

hello!

if you have a working version for vbulletin 3.8.x don't hesitate to share ^^

thanks!