Installing ibProArcade

Error47

I downloaded and installed the arcade mod from here:
http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-addons-template-modifications/14205-ibproarcade-2-6-8-a.html

I did all the steps up to editing the template. There is no instructions for 3.8.x just 3.7.x, but the mod says it supports 3.8.x so I went along.

It's asking me to edit the "postbit"

<td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">

and add below

<div class="smallfont">$post[crowns]$post[champtext]<br /></div>

The problem is, I cannot find "<td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> " in the postbit.

bluescorpion

you must have just missed it in your search. Look for "$post['joindate']" instead. You should find <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> two lines up from there.

HTH

Error47

bluescorpion said:
you must have just missed it in your search. Look for "$post['joindate']" instead. You should find <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> two lines up from there.

HTH

Code:
<div class="smallfont">
				&nbsp;<br />
				<div>$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]</div>
                $template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts]
				<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>

It's not there, I double checked like 10 times.

nonspin

Code:
<div class="smallfont">
                &nbsp;<br />
                $template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts]
                <if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>

add it right above:

Code:
[b][color=darkred]<div class="smallfont">$post[crowns]$post[champtext]<br /></div>[/color][/b]
<div class="smallfont">
                &nbsp;<br />

blackknights

This section of code is just for adding scrolling winner crowns in each postbit template your arcade will function with out doing this step.
Depending on your skins you may need to alter where you place the code in the postbit and postbit legacy to get visual appearance that is appealing.
If you look at each template you can search for join_date and location and so on and then adjust code to a desired area. Not every thing is visually aesthetic where the author has chosen to put it, in his/her skin it may be but that will be up to you. If you still having this issue perhaps posting your template code wrapped in code tags so that the community can help further.

Error47 said:
My members are still waiting for the arcade, I still can't get it to work.

yugkapoor

there is no
"includes/functions_showthread.php"
in my directory!!
am i going wrong??

----------------------------
I use vbulletin 3.8.0

Nocta

How can I add to each profile or post if the user won something. I mean, I saw in many forums that when you post, below your location, posts and all that, it says if you won in a game or not.

blackknights

where would you like it? Right under there avatar or below all the available options. Also what skin are you installing this to.

In postbit template search this line and add below

<td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"><br />

In postbit legacy locate this line

1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[xs_avatar]</phrase>" border="0" /></a>

then you will see this below that

</div>
</if>

then add the necessary code to both areas

Error47

I did what nonspin told me to do.
I still can't see the arcade link in the navbar though.
One of the template edits says

In this navbar-Template search for:
Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

Below add:

Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="arcade.php?$session[sessionurl_q]">Arcade</a></td>

This time the problem is I can't find the first set of code with the calendar, I searched and searched but for some reason it's not there. I don't know why because there is a calendar in my navbar.

Grinderhand

Try searching your templates for "calendar.php" and you should find it. Mine was in the header template and footer template. The code may be somewhat different.

Error47

I am using the greenfox theme. I made the template edit in the header. But now look what the Arcade button looks like:

It doesn't go along with the theme.

351195navbar.jpg

blackknights

You need to set the image dimensions to resemble the others in the navbar check a few of the dimensions above in this case would use the dimensions from Calendar and mimic them in dimensions as the ones currently being uses are exceeding the template dimensions.

HellOnFire

i have the same problem i cant see the button on the template im using i have to change to default template to see it but is there how can i add it to teh custom template ?