Installing A Windows OS On A OVH Server Remotely

zakar

Hi all i was wondering if anyone know`s how this is done as i searched around and can not seem to find any information.I know it can be as there is a website/company that does it for you without KVM on the ovh server.i find out this link in wj and i am copy pasting content from site
for your information please

Welcome

This website is dedicated to the installation of Windows on a remote dedicated server that does not provide a Keyboard-Video-Mouse (KVM) interface. Such systems are often described as headless and installing Windows or rescuing a Windows installation on such a system can be extremely difficult.
Thus, we provide remote Windows installations adapted to your needs as our flagship service. We will undertake the task of installing Windows on your server so that you do not have to!
We have worked with dedicated server providers such as OVH, Kimsufi and Hetzner and can potentially work with any host that provides a Linux Kernel Rescue System.
We are able to install a range of Windows OSes on your dedicated server, using your own key or as an evaluation:
  • Windows Server 2008 32-bit/64-bit (Full or 180-day Evaluation*)
  • Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (Full or 180-day Evaluation*)
_http://winstaller.org/

Now it is interesting question for me as well as for you How they done may be they are magician ? I dunno, but I've tried out their services and it worked for me, you just have to reinstall Debian on your box and boot it up to rescue mode. Maybe their guide can give you a clue:

winstaller.org/?page_id=7 I do not see any way of doing OVH Windows OS install without KVM..!

Also, if you try to use a license which is not legal, OVH system identifies it and it will cancel the windows and put the system to rescue mode. OVH tracks it and may suspend the contract for you. Well they only install windows, you have to provide the keys yourself, so I don't think that is a violation entirely. Cause if you have your own license then there isn't anything wrong with that.

Btw I don't think its virtualized installation either so I don't know how they do it. Quote: I do not see any way of doing OVH Windows OS install without KVM..!

Also, if you try to use a license which is not legal, OVH system identifies it and it will cancel the windows and put the system to rescue mode. OVH tracks it and may suspend the contract for you. i will install trial period 180 days (6 months enough for me)
Quote: Btw I don't think its virtualized installation either so I don't know how they do it. man that's why i asked here Windows allows a unmanaged install which once the iso is load it will install its self and start up without a single interaction.

Being that thats possible you can also preload (slipstream) needed programs and settings like enabling remote desktop.
Which how they do it and if they are asking for a key it is because they need it to do the entire unmanaged install or else during install the key activation will pop up during setup leaving the system unusable since there is no video interface.