If McCain Picks Mitt Romney, Should Democrats Replay Romney's Ads Against McCain ?

OhNoooooooo

But,Romney never praised Obama like Biden praised McCain. He practically
endorsed McCain.

Biden, on a post-debate appearance on MSNBC, October 30, 2007 ?The only guy on the other side who?s qualified is John McCain.?

Biden appearing on The Daily Show, August 2, 2005 ?John McCain is a personal friend, a great friend, and I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off."

Progressive

Inevitably those ads will surface showing Mitt Romney attacking McCain. However; are Republican (Judieo-Christians) ready to elect a Vice-President who may have to secure the position of POTUS, if McCain can't complete his first term.

HockeyFan

LOL....I am sure it will happen.
I suspect he will pick Romney. I was surprised that Obama picked a 'typical' Washington insider tho. I kinda went against everything he has been campaigning on.

ThePlanet

Yes. If it's fair to do that between Obama and Biden then it's fair to use the same tactic back. And McCain had promised to make it a clean race based on issues not smear, Carl Rove methods. So much for promises.

McCainus

Excellent point. But everyone needs to be reminded that questioning your opponent is just part of the primary process. All sides bash their own during the primaries. Bush Sr insulted Reagan, then served as his VP for 8 years, the high point of his life I am sure.

anniew

That would be fine--but not too original. Also, isn't Obama the one that doesn't want to resort to "old politics". ***