I love Tim Cahill I love Tim Cahill

I think it is safe to say I love Tim Cahill. Im sure I speak for many when I say I love Rhamondre Stevenson Jersey him. I mean, if you dont, then you should stay away from football to be quite honest. Or was that too harsh?Anyway, Ive decided to blog about this because I went to the Arsenal game last night and decided that I think Tim is a true gentleman in the way he puts Matthew Judon T Shirts himself on the line for the club. He dosent moan, demand high wages, demand to leave the club, etc, he just NFL New England Patriots Jersey gets on with his job a job he does superbly.The goal he scored against the worst Arsenal side I have seen probably ever was truly stunning. Okay, well maybe not stunning, but it was very good anyway. I have got to admit though, I was finding myself biting my nails after seeing Timmy go down injured.Tim is a true legend Matt Light Jersey in my eyes. I mean, 1m for Cahill? or 1.5 was it? Well, whatever it was, what a bargain! Tim has got to be Moyes best signing right? Money wise anyway!Finally Rob Gronkowski T Shirts , I would just like to comment on the striking i sue, please can you bring someone in soon David! We have got a great squad, but we need more cover upfront until the Yak returns.UNTIL NEXT TIME, UP THE BLUES AND BRING ON LIVERPOOL!Mr. Toffee.