i have ecardmax gold package 2008 if anyone is interested in nulling

jurse

I paid $400+ for it and although it was a turn key product there customer service was so horrible (wouldn't answer questions and when they did it was "look forward to our next release for a whole freaking YEAR!"). They refuse to help but they aggressively pursue pirated copies of their software. If they paid half the attention to their current customers as they do the counterfeits I would have been a very happy camper. Anyway looking back I kick myself for spending so much money on them when I could have purchased vbulletin and other stuff (i was a huge noob back then though).

Once again its not nulled so someone would have to do null it.

Information
Code:
New- Combo Gold Package ($449.95) -
Combo: eCardMAX Gold 2008 + Media Grabber + Online Invitation

This license grants you the right to run eCardMAX Gold + Media Grabber + Online Invitation on ONE domain name for an unlimited time. You have the right to remove our copyright footer. You will get 2 bonus scripts: 2CheckOut & PayPal instant payment notification scripts
Buy now from 2CO

Upgrade to eCardMAX Gold Package version 2008 $169.95 (If you bought eCardMAX Gold Package over one year ago then you have to pay an upgrade fee to get the new version)
Buy now from 2CO

Code:
http://www.ecardmax.com/index.php?step=Purchase

it won't upload attachment...how do i do it?

Error 404

Whats the point of having a copy if its not nulled ?
As Hoxxy said, just wait for DGT or GYSN releases..
Easy..