I hate these ppl.

zoop

Guyz....i dunno if should i post this on "host section", but i'll take this as a discussion.

So...a guy told me that he will give me host , warez allowed , with 1 Gb space + 50GB bandw ......all this with 15$ / year .

He hosted my forum 1 week....now he PMed me that from now on , i must give him 15$ / MONTH, cuz he changed the srv ..... i talked with him, but for nothing....i decided to leave it.

Now , i'm looking for smthing like this, but my budget is small, i can't have host like 15$/mo .... too high for me....oh...and my forum is new, so i can't receive donations from ~50 members....

Who know a host with medium~big bandwith, plz contact me... and i need some ideas too, cuz now i'm very sad.... all hosted i had, was with bad luck :(

Thx for u're time. Have a nice day.

Itsuki Minami

xD man is stupid that someone will give you host for 15 dollars/ year no one with half brain would do that and no one with half brain would do to sucha host that is scam for sure

alexD

lol by one thats $5 a month with a yearly pay or use host monster $179 for 3 years with unlmited everything per month and quad core processer.

zoop

@Itsuki Minami .... was a "friend" of mine...ok..maybe i can't say that he was a friend....and i know it's pretty strange...but in that momment, i really need a host...but nvm...

oh...and thx D4rk Avenger

GgAcE

It would not be possible for someone to give you hosting for $15 a month. Electricity alone would triple that.

I suggest either getting a smaller host where I am sure you can afford $5 a month or start asking your forum for donations. $5 you can find in a damn phone booth now days.

zoop

@Deviant....on 000webhosting warez is not allowed...
@GgAce i can afford 5$/mo .... but harder, cuz i don't have CreditCard to transfer on PayPal... xD

and thx remember for that host....