http://www.masterhitsgenerator.com for sale with site

visit the site at: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.masterhitsgenerator.com">www.masterhitsgenerator.com</a><!-- w -->

Based on the limited time I have, I'll be unable to run this site that I have had ready for over 2 month!
I'm selling the hits generator system. However, if a good offer is made, I'll include the domain name: masterhitsgenerator.com.

Those already in the traffic/hits selling business or those wishing to start, here is a good opportunity for you. I'm giving 60 days money back guaranteed. However, for the money back guaranteed there is one limitation: I will not provide you with the ftp details and it will be hosted on my server unless you definatly decide it is for you and I'll give you everything for you to host it somewhere else.
I'll be including as well a very complex and complete banner exchange/text exchange scripts. For those running a banner exchange, this a great opportunity to run a better banner exchange than the one you have. Much better! guaranteed. And I'm giving it for free in the purchasing. Of course, if the money back guarantee applies, the banner exchange will be giving after the 60 days or after receiving confirmation he'll stay with it.
---------
I will give you some basic support on how the system works and how to start making good money with it. I can include a reseller site that you can give for those that wishes to resell the traffic generated from MasterHitsGenerator.com.
Here are the products you can sell:
- banner exposures
- banner impressions
- guaranteed hits/visitors
- newsletter sponsors
- pop-up (just imagine for every 1, 000 popups getting $3.00 and you can have as many as over 1, 000, 000 visitors to the site every month and all those can be yours different than at a banner exchange).
- pop-down (here you can make $4 to more per 1, 000).

Last Details:
- The system is new. So don't ask me about money I'm making with it right now. I have not had any time to make it run and I do not look like if I'll have. I ownly know that the very competitor with a site like this one is making very good money. In addition, I can show you how to make at least $1, 000 with it the first month which will be the worst.
- Only ask questions if you feel interested on it. I have a page with snapshots taken from the backend section. Ask for it if you are interested on it.
- Tell me how much you are willing/able to pay for it. If it sounds alright to me, I'll sell it right away to you.
- For payments I accept: paypal (preferred; I'm confirmed and verified business account with a cap of satisfied buyers), credit cards, wire transfer. Be advised that if we go by the 60 days money back guaranteed these two conditions applies:
1. I will not give you ftp access for you to get the codes.
2. Charge on credit cards, paypal or other payment methods will go on your side. For example, whatever paypal charge me for the money you'll pay me will go on your cost (that's a very minimum cost). Hosting costs will go on my cost as I own the server.

I guess this is an excellent chance for those already in this type of business and for anyone with some good knowledge about this matter.