HoxxyByDesign forum post generator v1.0.3 updated

the fanopsis

i found them thanks they are in the .js file :)

how can i add a link back to my Forum in the end of the presentation generated ?
or how could i add more options like movies Synopsis ?

RecklezzWarez

Okay, I want to know something, how do I change the output of the Post Generator? What do I do with the postgen.txt? Can i edit that and use it in place of the original postgen.php?

Hoxxy

Updated to v1.0.2 theres no changes to original except its now a plugin so less editing...install time les than 1 minute.:D

RecklezzWarez said:
Okay, I want to know something, how do I change the output of the Post Generator? What do I do with the postgen.txt? Can i edit that and use it in place of the original postgen.php?
You would have to edit the .js file in clientscript file.

Hoxxy

l337m4st3r said:
How do i get the button to show where the editors are?
i just cant see it there... the button is uplaoded.
There are clear instuctions in the Read me folder.

El Intocable

Hoxxy, I did averything you have wroten in the v1.03 and there is no way I can make the GIF to show in the post_editor like you show in the image here.
What Im doing wrong? by the way the link in navbar works great but I dont really need it. I will need the gif in the editor bar.

PLease help me

Hoxxy

El Intocable said:
Hoxxy, I did averything you have wroten in the v1.03 and there is no way I can make the GIF to show in the post_editor like you show in the image here.
What Im doing wrong? by the way the link in navbar works great but I dont really need it. I will need the gif in the editor bar.

PLease help me

If you trust me pm me your login details for your forum and I will take a look for you.