How to view theirs. . . .?

tryer

Im just wondering, because admins cant view user's password?
Admin must have an access for it right?

How to view user's password in admin cp? or in MySQL part???

Help me, TY. . . .

bluescorpion

You can not view ANY passwords in vBulletin, they are encrypted with a proprietary MD5 function and can not be decrypted by an average human which is most of us, I think, LOL

Filez

why do you want the passwords? If you are admin then just change it to what you want...that is why the admins have the power to do so. I bet you want onto someones account and dont want them to know you were there.

But again why do you want to do this so bad?

tryer

LOL, i d c about what you thinking, you are not helping!
How if i will tell you "I want to know what my wife's doing", and she's registered with my forum. But how can i track? Although i am admin, but i cant get her password?"

Will you believe? Im sure, not!

Filez

I do believe you want on her account and I see no trust in your relationship if so she would give it to you and there would be no worries. I do know how you could see her entire account without changing password.....but think you need to hunt for it as im not going to give the information to you. Good luck in your venture.

tryer

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Trust me dude. I know you think bad about me, but i can do nothing. but just to wait for other answers.

Itsuki Minami

xD is a stupid question anyway xD here's the stupid answer
Cyb - Login To User Account - vBTEAM Underground

with this you won't need to know the password to login to any of your users accounts just go to their profile and click the link after installing the product, and try asking nicely and better SEARCHING, not only he thinks bad about you...trust me, cya and hope it helps