How To Install Thank Button!

xsupermanx

How Do You Install a Thank Button?
I Just Made a Forum And I Couldn't Find a Thank Button...

So Please Help Me How To Install a Thank Button~

a1?

The installation instructions are included. Copy the images to your site via ftp and them install the xml.

xsupermanx

I Did Everything..
But When I Go To a Post, It's Keep Saying An Error...

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access [path]/includes/functions_post_thanks.php in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_post_thanks.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/fh50.com/l/e/a/learn2play/htdocs/includes/functions_post_thanks.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /www/fh50.com/l/e/a/learn2play/htdocs/includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1

Maybe I Did Something Wrong..

Where Do I Put The "upload_via_ftp" File?

I Know To Put It In My File Manager, But Do I Put It In The "Install" Folder Or Something Else?

xsupermanx

I Did Everything..
But When I Go To a Post, It's Keep Saying An Error...

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access [path]/includes/functions_post_thanks.php in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_post_thanks.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/fh50.com/l/e/a/learn2play/htdocs/includes/functions_post_thanks.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /www/fh50.com/l/e/a/learn2play/htdocs/includes/class_postbit.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1

Maybe I Did Something Wrong..

Where Do I Put The "upload_via_ftp" File?

I Know To Put It In My File Manager, But Do I Put It In The "Install" Folder Or Something Else?

Filez

xsupermanax you need to read the instructions that come with the mod and follow them . This is a very easy install and you dont put the whole folder there open it up and there are several folders in there each one contains files that need to be put in the same folders that are on the root of your server.

I would also recommend you read up on your vbulletin as it will help you in the long run and become very familiar with it...also read the vbulletin bible.