How to index your site in MSN Live Search?

moiz615

Hi,

I won’t be taking long or will be giving introduction or anything else.

The title says it all.

So how do i get my site indexed in Live Search, Follow some easy tips given bellow.

1. Exchange your links with those sites those who are already listed in Live Search. Such as sites those who are indexed in Live Search + Have above PR2. While MSN Spider Bot will crawl your site everyday. (This apply basically on those sites who have high page rank then you can only exchange links with PR2-PR5 Sites. While 2nd Step can help you more)

2. Submit your site to Msn Live Search now Live Search URL Submission. Do not re-submit if you don’t see your site listed in live search. Patience is required in this process.

3. I found this method quite quick and effective, Go to Msn.com and click on MyMsn. Login with your existing account if you don’t have you can get one easily. Locate the “favorites” section of the page, then click on “menu” of the “favorites” section. A drop menu will appear. Click “change details.” At that point you can enter any URL you wish and pick the anchor text you desire. Now you have a link in MSN. Should get some spider activity, quickly.

4. Participation on Forums and Blogs that are listed in Live Search. Join such sites and place your signature link with your desired title. (Note I am not teaching you spamming but off course place signatures at those place if they allow.

If you are following even one step given above I bet it should work and get your site indexed in Live Search.

Originally Posted On BlogoFlux

moiz615

Getting Indexed up on Msn Live Search is really problem you can see 1000's of results of vBteam on google but on Live search there are lesser then google. Maybe Crawl thingy is slow