How to fix blank screen problem after mod install.

Grinderhand

If I'm not mistaken, you originally posted about this problem in this thread:

ICO-Content

If this is the version you installed, it's been deprecated by the one Nexia has been working on. That's the one you should have installed, but that's water under the bridge at this point.

Just for shits & giggles, try getting into your phpMyAdmin through cPanel and drop (delete) the (yourdbprefix)icc_answer_queue and icc_question_queue tables and see if that helps.

Lacidious

Ok, I somehow got the forums back up!! But now unfortunately, while the forums used to run like a machine ....they are now broken in a lot of ways. Half my features don't work, like chatbox, quickreply, and others. I keep gettiing a security token error. And for some reason my members can post, but I can't. When I attempt to post is acts like I didn't put enough text in the field even though I clearly do. What a mess. :(

bluescorpion

Did you remove the MOD that was causing the problem and re-enable your hooks?

If you didn't, you just need to comment out the disable line with adding // to the front of it.

This sure seems like you have a mismatch or 3.6 and 3.7 code streams. The security tokens problems may be just in the style you are using but you might want to check your files.

Try running the Suspected Files utility in the admincp diagnotics to see if anything pops up ...

HTH