How to Align 3 DIVs next to each other?

VP

I'm needing to create 3 DIVs in a footer container DIV that are aligned left, middle and right. All the CSS examples I've seen make use of floats as I've done. However, for some reason DotNetNuke is not parsing the CSS correctly. I'm finding that the left pane is floating correctly, but the right and middle panes are positioned immediately below it instead of next to it. Here's a snippet from my ascx file:\[code\]<div id="footer"><div id="footerleftpane" runat="server"> <dnn:LOGO id="dnnLogo" runat="server" /> <h3>Driving business performance.</h3> <h3>Practical Sales and Operations Planning</h3> <h3>for medium sized businesses.</h3></div><div id="footerRightPane" runat="server"> <dnn:COPYRIGHT id="dnnCopyright" runat="server" /><br /> <dnn:pRIVACY id="dnnPrivacy" runat="server" /> <dnn:TERMS id="dnnTerms" runat="server" /></div><div id="footerMidPane" runat="server"></div> </div>\[/code\]Here's the relevant portion of my CSS file:\[code\]#footer{width: 960px;border: 1px;}#footerleftpane{width: 300px;float: left;}#footerRightPane{width: 300px;float: right;}#footerMidPane{padding:10px;}\[/code\]What changes should I make to above to achieve the desired layout?Update: I tried suggested change but the layout is still not working as seen enter link description here