how clever is McCain's new ad using Hillary's words against Obama?

Clever, I think all these new ads are clever,,he runs them for a very short time but they are immediate in their release to what is going on.

ponysoprano

It's great.

Biden, on a post-debate appearance on MSNBC, October 30, 2007 ?The only guy on the other side who?s qualified is John McCain.?

TomT

Karl Rove's at it again. What can I say? the PNAC up to it's old tricks once again. Let's see just how many dummies have learned anything from the past two selections.

you HAVE to admit, they are TRUTH!!!

NO one can say this is a lie. I love it when he uses their own words against them.
He did that commercial also with Biden saying, "I stand behind what I said that obama is NOT ready to run for president. I would rather run with or against mccain, at least mccain can do something for our country"

No one can say this isnt so because these are their own words!!!

anniew

Loved, loved, loved it!!! I believe that is what you would call "stirring the pot". I think all his ad's have been great so far. ***

JoanS

Almost as clever as the Romney ads that will run next week. Those should be REALLY good. Romney really dug into McCain...

Zee

Very clever. Not only he's "sucking up" to Hillary's voters but he also points out the differences within the Dem. party which some may see as a sign of instability.
On the other hand, had Hillary won, McCain would be now using Obama's lines in his ad.

JoeSchmuck

Haven't seen it but McCain rolled out one using Biden's words against Obama within hours of the "text message to America". McCain campaign just needs to use Hillary videos speaking against
Obama. I'm no Hillary fan, but at least she knew this guy is not ready to be president and she said so..

I find them hilarious but very short, sweet and to the point.
LOL the funny thing is each one of them are true and all he had to do was run their comments to prove his point. The one with Biden really was detrimental to his campaign and will haunt him the entire election.
Now all we need is brother George on a commercial...not only will it give some $$ to poor George but show just what an Elitist cold hearted person Obama really is
The "ObamaZombies" will not get it for they are in some fog but we the witty American's totally are digging these commercials.