Hide Links From Guests(All Versions)

Pamelot

Guests Not see links in Post
Guests Not see links in Archive
Guests Not see links in Print Version
Guests Not see links in Reply

Description:
Most guests browse the forums without becoming registered. And why should they, everything´s lying and waiting just right before their fingertips - written informations and the most important: hyperlinks.
This plugin hides link from guests until they became registered !

If guests are browsing the forums, all they´ll see is a link like this

[Only Registered Users Can See Links.Click Here to Register]

Step 1. Import the following product:hide_link_from_guests_v1_0.xml
Step 2. ENJOY THE HACK
Download Now:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

p2psin

Hello Pamelot

congratulations!

Is there a way to hide links only in any sections..and not in all Forum?

If you can add also this options, this Mod will be amazing!

Thank you very much :)

Pamelot

I had no idea where this piece of the grave!
Say thank you at least on the download
And I know that you downloaded

jcosta71292

hello can this be used as like set so members can only see the download link after they have like 5 reputation points and 10 posts?

Pamelot

jcosta71292 said:
hello can this be used as like set so members can only see the download link after they have like 5 reputation points and 10 posts?
No man
It shows all the guest link like this:
[Only Registered Users Can See Links.Click Here to Register]
This is the download and see this useful and helped Shamud

jcosta71292

yes its very helpfull but y forum already hides evrythign from guest all the see when they go to my forum is the log in page and they cant register they must be invitd :].
what i want is like something that will only let members see the download links after having like 5 reps and like 10 posts.
this is a great MOD by the way.

Valorous

Weird. It hides the links and attachments that posted as image but keep open the attached files...unregistered user is still able to download attached files.

Can this be fixed?? And probably make the attached images open but attached files hidden....

p2psin

Someone can modify this Mods and add the options to hide links only in any sections, please?

I think this Mod is very nice but and also many other members will be happy if we add other options at this Mod

bluescorpion

I wasn't going to get into this BUT, this "Pamelot" distribution is a fraud. Pamelot whoever that is had nothing to do with developing the hack. It is a 0.1 version of a Hide Links from Guests that was done by MARCO1 on vb.org. The last version that MARCO1 posted was 2.0. For some reason, vb.org has pulled all references to this hack, but for anyone that is still interested in it, its here at http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-add...ts-not-see-links-version-2-admin-options.html

High Definition

Still no options for hiding links inside code box is introduced..Dunno whats the problem..If the coder can introduce it within the quote then why he dont do it with code