Help with the plugin "Cant see attachments before replying"

Rejected

Hello,
Well I dont think I'll find someone who can actually help me in this but I said lets give it a try lol,
I installed this xml hack to prevent members from downloading attachments until they post a reply

this is the PHP Code for the plugin

PHP:
global $db ,$vbulletin;
                $p=$db->query_first("SELECT userid from post where threadid='$post[threadid]'  AND userid=" . $vbulletin->userinfo[userid] . "");
                $m=$p[userid];
                if($vbulletin->userinfo[userid]!= $m AND can_moderate($forumid, 'canremoveposts') == false or $vbulletin->userinfo[userid] == 0) 
                {
                               eval('$this->post[\'imageattachmentlinks\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";');
                               eval('$this->post[\'thumbnailattachments\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";');
                               eval('$this->post[\'imageattachments\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";');
                               eval('$this->post[\'otherattachments\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";');
                               eval('$this->post[\'moderatedattachments\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";');
                }

I want to make this works for specific forums
i tried to replace
PHP:
if($vbulletin->userinfo[userid]!= $m AND can_moderate($forumid, 'canremoveposts') == false or $vbulletin->userinfo[userid] == 0)

with

PHP:
if($forumid == 1 and $vbulletin->userinfo[userid]!= $m AND can_moderate($forumid, 'canremoveposts') == false or $vbulletin->userinfo[userid] == 0)

but it didnt work out...

Rejected

nevermind, i found the answer,
I had an images section and I didnt want this plugin to be activated on that section so i Just removed this part from the plugin

PHP:
eval('$this->post[\'thumbnailattachments\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";'); 
                               eval('$this->post[\'imageattachments\'] = "' . fetch_template('postbit_cantseeattach') . '";');