Help with my forum admincp

Fresh KaT

Hi. I have a big problem with my forum. AdminCP, ModCP, Archive: When i click on that, it appears a blank page. I tried to enter in a page of admin cp, not working. I saw the new DGT Vbulletin 3.7.3. I have upload the install in the ftp, i have deleted the install.php, but upgrade.php or upgradecore.php shows a BLANK PAGE. Help pls, what to do, where is the problem :(( ?

O yeah, my forum version is vBulletin 3.7.2 nulled by DGT. It was working, but now :(( .. And my hosting is byethost

Fresh KaT

yesterday was working fine, i was deleted the acces for a forum by regisered members, just for admin, but now it is not working :((

Moderator, please merge my posts and sorry for that...

smartness

Well.. link me to the post you downloaded the files! i will try to "debug" offline, at localhost!

you could try the same! install wamp or xamp server, and then take a look at the error logs, after accessing athe /admincp/ follder! there is got to be something!

Fresh KaT

well, now it is working fine, i don`t know what was the problem, i did not anything, but now it`s working.

Thankyou anyway :)

Fresh KaT said:
Hi. I have a big problem with my forum. AdminCP, ModCP, Archive: When i click on that, it appears a blank page. I tried to enter in a page of admin cp, not working. I saw the new DGT Vbulletin 3.7.3. I have upload the install in the ftp, i have deleted the install.php, but upgrade.php or upgradecore.php shows a BLANK PAGE. Help pls, what to do, where is the problem :(( ?

O yeah, my forum version is vBulletin 3.7.2 nulled by DGT. It was working, but now :(( .. And my hosting is byethost

I have set up several boards for testing at Byethost. Recently they have been deleting boards as they are being set up. I'm not sure if they have been contacted by Jelsoft to watch out for people uploading vB files or what. I have tried to open 2 new accounts there recently and instantly they worked, I uploaded files and installed the boards, the next day the accounts were gone.

Glad yours came back.