Help with keyword suggestions please

tuanacc

Hello all.

I am hoping to catch the eye of someone creative to help suggest some keywords for my SEO / Pay per click ad campaigns.

My website is exposwest.com and we are the promoters of public events such as home and garden shows and pet expos in California (san Francisco, San Mateo, and Fresno) and Houston Texas.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hopefully some fresh ideas can add some spice to these campaigns!

Hopefully this is not off topic as I havent seen anyone posting a question like this before... Try http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestions/ or www.wordtraker.com If this is what you are looking for...
biggrin.gif

Keith Keep one Thing in mind while ad campaigns that choose good quality of PPC engins like alltheweb overture ect not waste your time on other's engins whose page ranks are bleow 5 . digitalpoint. Thanks guys. I was really hoping for some good organic suggestions for relevant key words, but I appreciate your time on the posts. Quote: Originally Posted by jmcstuart Thanks guys. I was really hoping for some good organic suggestions for relevant key words, but I appreciate your time on the posts. various way to say a location

+ garden or gardening or horicutlure or...

+ event or events or expo or meeting or ... Only you would know what is best. Quote: Originally Posted by pc-clever Only you would know what is best. yup, you gotta know the business to do good.

in addition pay per click is a big amount of trial and error. some stuff seems like it should work and does not.

other stuff works like a gem when you might not have thought it would work that well. The "problem" is I have reached top position on google for all of the key words I can think of (about 15 terms).

I was hoping for some suggestions from creative minds regarding word combinations I may have missed. Thanks for all of you help guys.

FYI incase anyone is interested I have dozens of pr5 and pr6 pages with no outbound links I am willing to trade for...