Help, need new host/server management now

wxdqz

First off I am sorry for another one of these 'I need a good host' posts.. But I need a new good host. I am in a weird situation, and I am hoping that someone might be able to help point me in a direction to help solve my problems.Problem 1: My webhost has stopped responding to support emails, tickets, and even emails to the owner.Problem 2: My fairly popular websites have been having uptime issues (along with others)Now here is where my situation is weird. Right now I have two different accounts with them: One is a reseller account:Server Info (16.95 / month)Dual AMD Opteron 246 (I am on a reseller plan)2gb Mem Cpanel 5GB hdd50gb transfer35 domains, but only 4 get traffic. (not large sites)The other is a dedicated server (I believe at cyberwurx)Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz1GB Mem DirectAdmin 1.29.480gb hdd800GB transferSupposed to have Offsite backup (Not sure if I believe it)9 Domains, but only 2 get traffic (one is fairly large)Like I said, I need a new host. However it is much easier said than done. Here is what I am looking forManaged Dedicated server (linux)Cpanel Backup solutionWould be nice if they had a billing option (where they bill my clients)Budget $200/monthAnyone know where I should even start looking?By using the search option or going here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36NetFirst">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisp ... 36NetFirst</a><!-- m --> off I am sorry for another one of these 'I need a good host' posts.. But I need a new good host. I am in a weird situation, and I am hoping that someone might be able to help point me in a direction to help solve my problems.Problem 1: My webhost has stopped responding to support emails, tickets, and even emails to the owner.Problem 2: My fairly popular websites have been having uptime issues (along with others)Now here is where my situation is weird. Right now I have two different accounts with them:One is a reseller account:Server Info (16.95 / month)Dual AMD Opteron 246 (I am on a reseller plan)2gb Mem Cpanel 5GB hdd50gb transfer35 domains, but only 4 get traffic. (not large sites)The other is a dedicated server (I believe at cyberwurx)Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz1GB Mem DirectAdmin 1.29.480gb hdd800GB transferSupposed to have Offsite backup (Not sure if I believe it)9 Domains, but only 2 get traffic (one is fairly large)Like I said, I need a new host. However it is much easier said than done. Here is what I am looking forManaged Dedicated server (linux)Cpanel Backup solutionWould be nice if they had a billing option (where they bill my clients)Budget $200/monthAnyone know where I should even start looking?You have a great opportunity to work with one of us on the board here. Just by looking at your specs, which we VERY much appreciate you listing here, I can see a few ways to go. I would suggest collapsing things onto one server, and perhaps getting a large semi-dedicated package - that comes with full management - to save yourself headaches.Best Regards,I would suggest that you get 1 dedicated server and then a seperate backup account from a different data centre Have a look in the offer section there are many that will fit your budget and specs you will needWhat i would suggest is to get a semi managed server and then factor in the cost of getting a seperate company to manage the server for you With regards the billing issue why not just get WHCMS and then use paypalYou can always get 1 server like the others suggest, then if you don't want to use their backup system...you can setup an account with bqbackup.com lets say.

I highly recommend WHMCS for billing/support. It works great.Thanks all I went with Liquid Web webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=612163Thanks for all your advice!